ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

172 cup
What would people pay for a Megane r26 all major belts services been done some nice mods overall good condition but has done 93k ?

RS Clio 200
Hi, just curious, I used to have a red one of these, wondered if this was my old car, would you mind telling me part of the reg? I traded it it in in 2009 for a new Meg 250 and have often wondered where it went!

172 Cup - Blue - 63k - few small scratches on - turinis need refurb - Ktec stealth exhaust/air filter - new parts brakes, suspension, tyres can't name all these at the moment.. Anyone got a rough idea for a price? Curious to see if I got a decent deal.

Also what could I sell the turinis for? Really need a refurb tho.. Got a spare too.

Mec 350 slk manual
172 Cup - Blue - 63k - few small scratches on - turinis need refurb - Ktec stealth exhaust/air filter - new parts brakes, suspension, tyres can't name all these at the moment.. Anyone got a rough idea for a price? Curious to see if I got a decent deal.

Also what could I sell the turinis for? Really need a refurb tho.. Got a spare too.
Depending on what year , service history when the cambelt and auxbelts were last changed

Looking at selling my Inferno. Admittedly it needs some attention but it would make a decent base track car. It's on 130k, belts are fine and so is the dephaser, has cooksports, whiteline, and 4 good NS2Rs. However gearbox is a little noisy and one of the springs has gone on the linkage but it still selects gear fine etc.

I aren't hoping for much!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
How much is a renaultsport Sabelt steering wheel worth?

Its by no means mint, but its not awful either
IMG_20160904_164205.jpg
IMG_20160904_164214.jpg
IMG_20160904_164231.jpg
IMG_20160904_164219.jpg
IMG_20160904_164242.jpg

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
£140 new aren't they?? Glad I looked in here as mine will be going up for sale soon and it's in a bit better condition than this one. Only been on the car a few months but it's my daily user so has been used

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Just put a deposit down on a new car. Want to sell my current daily.

2003 Honda Civic Type R
Nighthawk black
1 former keeper (I am the second owner)
Part service history
10 months MoT
4 new tyres
refurbed wheels
standard - unmodified

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Prices, as you'd expect for an old car are quite spread out. I paid £3,400 for it from a dealer about 12 months ago and got a few little bits done to it to smarten it up. I would love to get around £3k tbh. I think based on a Trader search, £2,700 should be easily achievable.

Only issue with this is having potentially, a load of yoofs coming to the house.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
True. There at that age and price where people buy them instead of a fiesta etc.

Good cars though

bangybear

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
Hello folks looking into possibly selling my PH2 172 as commute has changed massively, and unfortunatley I canna get rid of the white goods Audi yet, that I bought of MarcR on here with the following work completed by Marc at the end of last year/start of this year:
Timing Belt Kit, Dephaser, Aux Belt Kit, New Alternator, Water Pump, End Caps, Sealed Rocker Cover, Service (Oil , Filter, Pollen, Air), Full Coolant Change, New Radiator, New Rear Discs, New Rear Pads, New Rear Calipers, New Rear Brake Pipes, Engine ECU Bracket., Gear Box Oil Change, Both Front Dive Shafts, Top Engine Mount and New Spark Plugs

In my time (Approx 6 months and 5k miles (Now on 94k) I have also done the following):
New Thermostat, Coolant Temp sensor and TDC sensor
New OE quality exhaust from the Cat-Back and replaced both mounts when I was at it
Replaced standard wheels with Turinis and 4 x brand new Conti-sport 5's
Replaced old melted wheel with a Snappy one
Car is mechanically good with no bangs etc or fault codes

As when Marc was selling the main issue is the paintwork, although I did manage to pop the big rear dent so all it needs is lacquer sorted at the rear (Been quoted 200 for this if it really bothered anyone but I just left it)

Car is tested until end of March 2017

A few pics:
IMAG0001_zps5niyc69q.jpg

IMAG0002_zpsq19fxaqz.jpg

IMAG0004_zpsnrx6vdd9.jpg

IMAG0003_zpsln0nhdk4.jpg

Looking at selling my Inferno. Admittedly it needs some attention but it would make a decent base track car. It's on 130k, belts are fine and so is the dephaser, has cooksports, whiteline, and 4 good NS2Rs. However gearbox is a little noisy and one of the springs has gone on the linkage but it still selects gear fine etc.

I aren't hoping for much!

Anyone?

renault clio 172
i thinking of selling my clio 172 but unsure what its worth
renault clio 172 iceberg silver
cambelt kit and dephaser at 84000
new pure motorsport air con delete kit
4 good tread tyres
resent disc and pads all round
12 months mot
cat back stainless exhaust
i thick sport cat?? looks like 1
very good condition generally apart from damaged bonnet
ggod condition interior slight drivers seat wear
steering slight melting but good thumb grips
fatty alternative induction kit
was serviced at 84000
lots of receipts
does have a clio cup spoiler

bangybear

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
Just wondered if the price you said was in relation to the monaco I stuck on above as difficult to keep track of this thread lol

What would people value a 2008 08 plate 197 Cup at?

White
73,000 miles
9 months MoT (no advisories)
Belts and swivel joints done 2 years ago
Desirable Recaro interior in good nick
Cup spoiler
KTec exhaust system
Lowered -30 with eibach spacers.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
What would people value a 2008 08 plate 197 Cup at?

White
73,000 miles
9 months MoT (no advisories)
Belts and swivel joints done 2 years ago
Desirable Recaro interior in good nick
Cup spoiler
KTec exhaust system
Lowered -30 with eibach spacers.

A quick eBay says £4-5k

Early, sheddy, poverty spec 197s are creeping below £3k at the moment so a decent, well looked after cup should be able to fetch £4K upwards.

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Liquid Yellow 182 - 55 plate, 49,900 miles
Both belts & kits, dephaser & water pump done in August 2015
MOT until May 2017
Miltek exhaust
Rear discs and pads done in October 2015