ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

clio 172 monaco blue
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

That's Monaco mate.

ah been meaning to find out . going to buff it myself this week try get rid of 95% of the exterior marks i think i may need to give the bonnet a spray or try a bit of touch up
cheers bud

Clio 1.2 Extreme 4

How much is mine worth?

Clio 1.2 16v Extreme 4
Black
47300 miles
12 months mot, 1 month tax

Audi A3

Been reading this an wondered on mine, 53 plate, 3rd owner, iceberg silver, both belts and dephaser just done, immaculate inside outside just a scratch on the door, 6 months tax, 12 MOT, only a couple of stamps in the book though.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Could someone give me an idea for mine ?

182 in inferno both cup packs 05 plate 63,000 miles, FSH. Has Turinis and Ktec exhaust and a renault tunepoint ipod thing. Sa'll in good condish. Belts were done 2 years ago and done about 12,000 miles since.

Assuming its FF then swop the Turinis plus some cash your way-
Sell £4300 something like that- with the turini money maybe 44/45 all in - but probably somewhere in the middle of 4 & 4.5

S

Titanium 182

Assuming its FF then swop the Turinis plus some cash your way-
Sell £4300 something like that- with the turini money maybe 44/45 all in - but probably somewhere in the middle of 4 & 4.5

S

Thank you mate, shall be writing a thread later on.

172cup/ insignia

I'm sorry to say i might have to sell my 172cup due to expecting are first child. Just wondering what the cars worth. Heres the spec

• 52plate 172 cup

• mondial blue with a few usual marks and car park dings

• white turinis front two have a kurb mark on each but only tiny and i might get fixed before i decide to sell
  • ITG panel filter
  • just done over 45k with belts done with receipt
  • 4 matching toyo t1rs alll with pleanty of tread
  • k-tec stealth with straight pipe from cat to back box ( sounds amazing)
  • Alpine headunit with bluetooth and ipod (might be left in might not be depends on price )
  • had a service about 1000 miles ago with platinum plugs etc
  • cup splitter is intact and good condition
  • Recently fitted a metal footrest cover which i bought off here
  • steering wheel has melted abit but thumb grips are in good condition
  • also has warranty with renault i think it can be transfered (might be a small fee will have to check)
  • Nearly full service history and lots of reciepts
  • 2 owners from new
  • I have always let the car warm up
  • I have all the standard parts like cd player and exhaust
  • Mot till 12th January and tax till 31st january

Any ideas what price i should ask. I payed £3995 for the car about 4/5 months ago.

172cup/ insignia

so put it up for £4k and take offers

Missed out is has ds2500 pads and hc disc Front and rear i think

172cup/ insignia

depends on condition, how many miles etc. Also depends on what you want the car for cup is more raw (drivers car)
172 ff more comfortable quiet etc for everyday

Audi A3

But obviously assuming milage age condition were all the same. I understand there's a slightly different Market between the 2 of them.

172cup/ insignia

i think the cup is valued slightly more than a ff 172 but a bit less than the 182 ff . But im not 100% sure on this

Yozza'd Titanium 182

A debate with my Dad about my Clio... Your thoughts?

Got chatting with my dad about the value of my car and what we both thort it was worth.
I just want to add that im not selling my car its just about your opinion.

Ok my car as follows...

Clio 182 - Titanium Silver
04 Reg
23.000 Miles
Full service History
Yozza Sport System
Cup spoiler
Very Clean + Tidy (I would say near to immaculate condition) on the inside.
Likewise on the outside.
Extra spare wheel with boot net
The car has never been in an accident

Bad points

very slight curbing on 1 alloy
1 inch slight scuff mark on front wing (almost invisible after abit of tlc)

What would you say my car is worth (maximum)
Comments welcome :)

Mk5 golf gti

i'd say 4k too

is it FSH as in serviced every year or at 10k and 20k

be surprised how many people say its FSH when it isnt

Yozza'd Titanium 182

obviously not dead on to 10 and 20 but yes... oh also its had its cambelt done....

Mk3 dci

reading this got me wondering about mine..

S reg 1.2 RN, 78k, 12 month tax & MOT, Yellow/Gold colour & standard 5 spoke rims, FSH & receipts for every thing down to door handle! (previos owner was a bit anal)

Cheers

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

182 with cup packs. 78k. 2004 with fsh?

liquid yellow 182
Selling liquid yellow 182, help with value please :D

Hey all, its a very very sad day, i am having to sell my beloved liquid yellow 182, due to moving the only way to afford the deposit is to sell my pride and joy. Im just wondering if anyone can help out with a value.

I got it about 7 months ago when it was completely standard and done 79000 miles, in the far to little time i have owned it it has now done just 83000 miles its a 2004 liquid yellow renault sport clio 182, (i was told by the guy i got it from that it was the very first liquid yellow 182 produced from the limited amount made in this colour, from the main london showroom, he said this can be checked from the chassis number but i never bothered)

I have spent thousands on it including:
new black speedline turinis
fully adjustable coilover suspension
full scorpion exhaust and decat pipe
re map with over run map (very fun!!!!)
induction
matching yellow lockwood dials
liquid yellow shortshifter Untitled-4.jpgIMG_0947.jpgclio.jpgUntitled-4.jpgIMG_0947.jpgclio.jpg

only bad thing is there is a bit of paint coming off on the bottom of the front bumper, i have been quoted £125 for a respray but just havnt had the time (or money) to get it done, if anyone thinks it would sell alot better im sure i could get it done, or just knock some off the price. but apart from that its never had a problem since i have owned it, got service history, cambelt receipts ect from previous owner.

Its got around 6months mot left (il have to double check that) and i only taxed it a couple of weeks ago so comes with nearly 6 months tax.

I was thinking it would be worth somewhere in the region of 5750 - 6000 is this realistic?

any help would be very much appreciated

thankyou very much

Darren

Passat
Re: Selling liquid yellow 182, help with value please :D

Seems a bit steep to me mate. I appreciate all the time and money you've spent on it but I don't think you'll get that much. Quite a few miles which will put people off too. Not that it should if it's been looked after. Get on Trader or Pistonheads and see what similar card are up for. And good luck

aye a bit overpriced, and you would be lucky to get a LY respray that price AND getting a good colour match - one of the worst paints to match iirc

RS6 C7

yep i would agree ^ seems a tad expensive i would say around 5k mark but you never know, if someone comes along who really wants LY then you may get more :)

Skoda fabia Vrs

Wouldn't give you 5k for that with the mileage mate! As said can get a trophy with 40-50k on the clock for 5k.

liquid yellow 182

How much would you say it was worth? Does the fact it's liquid yellow not really make a difference?

260% JCW

A little but not that much, the fact that you have spen £K's on mods doesn't mean much either.

There is one on autotrader, standard, 35k miles, 54 reg for £4795

Skoda fabia Vrs

Yeah a would agree with kev. 4 - 4.5k it will sell. Liquid yellow makes them rarer therefore Slightly more expensive than the normal colours but ly doesnt appeal to everyone so the Market is smaller

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

4k for that- no matter how much LY paint its still an 80k mile 182-

S

liquid yellow 182

Cheers :D it's gutting only just got it the way I want and now I have to get rid, massive thanks to you all, think I was being a touch optimistic haha! Think il put it up for £4500 then and see how it goes! Thanks again really appreciate the help!!

The broken suspension look and hyper-gay pops n bangs remap will also likely narrow down the list of buyers. Lots of people will be put off by your mods.

182 Turbo Project

I was going to suggest you revert back to standard for two main reasons.

a) You will make your car more attractive to prospective buyers if it's a genuine 'un touched' example.

b) You will make a bit more money by selling the parts you take off such as the Coilovers, Decat, Exhaust etc than leaving them on the car.