ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Mini JCW
- 57 Plate 197
- Belts / pump service just done
- 2 owners including me
- Full service history (All Renault bar 2 when Stratstone bought and serviced)
- Non cup
- Mot May 2013
- New Conti Sport 5s on the front and 3s on the rear 2 months back.
- Good condition throughout.

Wondered if it was worth more than the £5100 WeBuyAnyCar have just offered me?

Cheers

Anthony.

Trying to get an idea of how much i should put my car up for:

clio 172 cup blue
1 previous owner
53 plate
68,000miles
rsh but is due a service
2 keys and paperwork
climate control
Tax and MOT till feb 2013

BAD POINTS.
-Wheels are all kerbed
- Has had a minor knock on the front which has bent the bonnet and bumper....can hardly see it. I was thinking to knock £500 of because of this.

Any ideas on how much?

Clio GT
2010 Clio GT 1.6 Malta Blue
No options, completly standard.
22k miles
FSH
1 owner (me)
Good condition, 3 out of 4 alloys are scratched.
Taxed til Feb

Looking to p/x atm...

Thx

inferno 182.
Inferno 182 done 49k,full dealer history belts done!
full engine rebuild 1k ago detailed engine bay with maxogen carbon.
custom 2.5 inch exaust straigt through with decat pipe.
Turinis with new T1r,s mint,
full spax coilovers with Whiteline ARB.
brand new disks and pads all round.
streamline carbon everything!splitter,fog surrounds,washers,bumper insert and bullets!
k-tec carbon bonnet custom painted.
full respray(by myself) mint no chips yet!
trophy spoiler.
mint interior! unmarked treadlines fitted from new with recaro runners.
alpine DVD and carbon dash strips heater surround and door handles!
god im going to lose alot of money if i sell it!!!!:S
good job im keeping it!!!
supercharger next!!!;)

04 Monaco Blue 172
will be putting my renaultsport 172 up soon,

04 plate monaco blue
full fat version
fsh, stamped in book and the last service done my a friend who is a mechanic
belts changed in november 2011
car has done 39k and will have no more than 42k when i come to sell it
body work is good except the usual small stone chips on the bumper,5p sized dent on the rear quarter, and laquer bubble under the headlight washers, all small and hardly noticeable.
xenons etc,
completely standard except lowering springs and a skoda splitter, standard springs are included
5 x new tyres and a full size spare

i think £3000 and take a reasonable offer of £2700 is where i should be

just passed its mot with no advisories :)

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I'm going to turn my car back to standard, apart from the brakes. How much should I be looking for?

Standard 1.6 16v K4m 2005 (05 plate)
46,000 miles
I'm leaving my iPod, USB Alpine headunit in, with uprated door speakers (expensive ones)
Braided brake likes, DS2500's and BLUE fluid.
Recent major service, all belts done by dealer.
All services on time by main dealer with receipts
I'm the 3rd owner
New coilpacks

Few door dents, apart from that it's mint, I'll be machine polishing it jut before I sell it.

What do you guys think?

Could anyone do mine? Its going to the bay and autotrader very soon!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I would say fair priced maybe a little high, prices are all over the place at the mo. i would say get 500 off and your doing ok

Nissan 350Z
Mine...

2000 Phase 1 172, silver. 79000 miles. 12 months tax, 3 months MOT. Just had belts and dephaser and full service done at 77000 just over 2 months ago at Mickleton Service Station (hutchies garage). 4 good kumho tyres (fitted about 3000 miles ago). 16" OZ F1s, silver side strips, otherwise standard. Usual age related dings here and there, but very clean. Slight kerb mark on one alloy. Brand new exhaust, brake pads, shock absorbers. No melted steering wheel. Drives brilliant. Spent £2k on it in the last 3 months.

Bad points. No gas in air conditioning. A bit of rust starting on the rear arches (surface and a little bubbling).

What do we think?

ETA: Good registration number too, X172***

Clio 172 cup
Mine...

2000 Phase 1 172, silver. 79000 miles. 12 months tax, 3 months MOT. Just had belts and dephaser and full service done at 77000 just over 2 months ago at Mickleton Service Station (hutchies garage). 4 good kumho tyres (fitted about 3000 miles ago). 16" OZ F1s, silver side strips, otherwise standard. Usual age related dings here and there, but very clean. Slight kerb mark on one alloy. Brand new exhaust, brake pads, shock absorbers. No melted steering wheel. Drives brilliant. Spent £2k on it in the last 3 months.

Bad points. No gas in air conditioning. A bit of rust starting on the rear arches (surface and a little bubbling).

What do we think?

ETA: Good registration number too, X172***

£1200-£1400

Hi guys! Please advise!

You’re looking at a 2004 Renault Clio Sport with both cup packs (spoiler and suspension)

I bought the car in January 2011 at 75,000 and have done just less than 5,000 miles in it. It currently has 79,500 miles on the clock.

For the most of the time, the car has been sat in my Garage. It’s in tiptop condition and needs a new owner! The only reason I’m selling is because I don’t use it enough to justify the insurance / outgoings. I wash the car at least once a month and treat it with a lot of care – You’ll notice this yourself if you come to view it. The car has road tax until Jan 2013.

The car has just had a brand new battery installed and unlike many other 182 clios, the air conditioning works a treat (Recently had the pollen filter changed and re-gassed) There are 4 x hankook v12 tyres on the car with 5mm tread

The cambelt and auxbelt were changed in 2010 and has only done around 10,000 miles. (This has to be changed every 36,000 miles or every 5 years so you’re fine here)

It has just passed an MOT (Expires Aug 2013) test and has had a few modifications done to it. (However, these modifications are all top spec and were recommended by users on the clio sport forums)

The car has a full service history up to 68k mile.

I spent a total of £1784 making alternations to the car – all the details are below

1.New turini alloys – These cost me over £600 and are in as new condition.
Please see here for a link to exact model http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?p=SP2120716SI&a=i

2.Miltek Exhaust – Fitted at miles – Stainless steel and a massive improvement over the stock exhaust.
Please see here for a link to the exact model
http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Milltek-Sport-Renault-Clio-182-Cat-Back-Exhaust_872.jsp

3.The car has been re-mapped professionally by AMD Essex, this means that the car is tuned to go through the gears smoothly and generates slightly more torque and BHP. – I have a print out of the car on rollers to prove this and the performance gains.

Please see here for a link to AMD Essex

http://www.amdessex.com/

4.Lowering springs (Eibach sportlines) (note these are not coilovers – they just allow the car to sit a little lower than stock)

Please see here for a link to the exact model

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/eibach-sportline-springs-renault-clio-mk2-all-exc-1-2.html

5.New Splitter on the front of the car – Only costs £20 but a pain to fit and makes the front of the car look far superior.

6. New Sony CD player that works with IPODs.

7. Official Renault mats inside

[/I]

Finally, if anyone has any idea what it's worth please do let me know, I paid £3,300 - Have done only 4,500 miles in it and have spent over £1700 on it. I guess I should be asking for around what I paid for it?

Pictures

167weqa.jpg
a1prif.jpg

1e417p.jpg
29ay9ev.jpg

2qnbci9.jpg
8vuh45.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mine? Please tell me what it's worth!

£3495 really. The fact it's in good condition just means it should sell quicker.
Sadly blue and silver are the hardest colours to sell. If that was a racing blue or yellow, id be saying £4495, maybe even £4695!

Looking at selling my Trophy, but ideally wanted to know what it was actually worth.

05 Plate Trophy, currently on 102k. 2 previous owners, bought June 2011 number 56/500. Full service history from renault/birchdown. Dampers have been rebuild twice in my ownership, first time they they were unpinned and 1 piston rod was replaced. Second time both units were re-built due to a cracked gas seal. They were then rust treated, painted and sealed to protect from the weather. Cambelt has been done twice. Last was done in January 2012 on 95k, with lots spent on the engine. Top end rebuilt including 16 new valves, skimmed head, new gaskets, compression tested. Cambelt, aux belt + tensioners done, PAS Pump changed, coolant flush, PAS flush, Spark plugs changed. All rebuilt using genuine Renault parts and work carried out by Birchdown. Obviously the Aux belt wont need doing until January 2015 and the cambelt January 2017 (milage dependant).

Car is in great condition, no dents, 1 small scuff on the pumper which has been 'smart repaired' by the prev owner (very hard to see) Typical capsicum paint fade on the door handles, bonnet and boot grab handle. (bonnet is only a slight mis-match)

Wheels are wrapping in new Michelin PS3's, Tax and MOT until June 2012. Alloys have some curbing, and might possibly be refurbished before selling. Car also has powerflex inner and outer ARB bushes, engine cover, TPI polarised wheel bolts + locking bolts. Brand new Ferodo DS2500 pads (565H version) and Brembo HC discs fitted 4k ago.

Interior is very tidy, small tear in the drivers right lower bolster. Steering wheel was replaced last year for a brand new genuine one, so has no melting! The wheel also has streamline carbon thumbgrips to prevent the grips from being damaged.

Car has a RS192 Exhaust system that has covered approx 8k, bought from new last November.

Private plate not included in the sale, will be on the original plate of GL05 AHD.

Steering rack has a slight knock at low speeds and could do with replacing. I have bought a brand new rack from Renault that was £500, however have not fitted this. I can include this in the sale, or have it fitted before.

Full project thread here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?586229-Project-56-Clio-Trophy

SDC18681.jpg

SDC18684.jpg

SDC18698.jpg

SDC18701.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

S3, Polo
Maybe not the right place to ask this but what should a set of freshly refurbished (by a professional wheel refurbisher!) standard 172 alloys with no tyres go for?

Advertise it and try?

What people say in here isn't fact. You've taken what he's said and then done some research yourself, which is all you needed to do in the first place really.

If you write a good advert, take good pictures, you have a good chance.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
It depends on that car you don't know what its like have a look at mine for sale.
I got a chap who's coming back tonight viewed 6 before mine and they were pants

Greg.w

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
I'm looking at buying a 172. Seen a nice flame red one here's the spec

2002 plate
61k miles
Belts done 2-3 years ago
Matched inlets
Milltek cat back
Bilstein b14 coilovers
Fastchip remap
Jms induction kit
Braided brake lines
Gloss black splitter
Mintex mdb1613 front pads
Gloss black wing mirrors
Gloss black standard wheels
New battery
Mot till April
6 months tax

Bad point is the tyres have only got 2-3k left on them.

How much do we recon it's worth?

Cheers