ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

172 Cup
Hi guys what do you reakon my car is worth?

52 Plate 172 Cup (non aircon)
103k miles
5 owners

Good points
Car has been looked after, interior is in good nick, steering thumb grips intact, seats all tidy, front fogs not cracked. No untoward engine noise (belts all quiet, pas pump quiet, starts on the button)
No airbag/serv light
Apart from a couple of minor scuffs to front and back bumper the body work is good.
Plenty of invoices for work done
Ktec grp n engine mounts
v6 airbox
2x new Uniroyal RS2 fitted about 500 miles ago on the front.
Mot till next October, tax till april.

Bad points
Needs belts & service
Needs wishbones or steering rack bushes (tugs right or left under braking when the cambers right or on sweeping right bends)
Stone chip on leading edge of bonnet
Slight blow from backbox (cat back replaced in 2009, maybe needs sealing?)

Last edited:
  2003 Clio sport 172
017.jpg 2003 (53) 70K FSH long mot, much? anyone intrested?

Clio 182 Trophy
Rough price?

182 Trophy
70k miles
Dampners done last year along with both belts
Full service history
Mods: maxogen induction, KTR engine mounts, KTR top mounts
Will have shortly 1 years ticket and has 5 months tax
Bodywork I'd say 8/10, unmarked wheels

Cheers

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys what do you reakon my car is worth?

52 Plate 172 Cup (non aircon)
103k miles
5 owners

Good points
Car has been looked after, interior is in good nick, steering thumb grips intact, seats all tidy, front fogs not cracked. No untoward engine noise (belts all quiet, pas pump quiet, starts on the button)
No airbag/serv light
Apart from a couple of minor scuffs to front and back bumper the body work is good.
Plenty of invoices for work done
Ktec grp n engine mounts
v6 airbox
2x new Uniroyal RS2 fitted about 500 miles ago on the front.
Mot till next October, tax till april.

Bad points
Needs belts & service
Needs wishbones or steering rack bushes (tugs right or left under braking when the cambers right or on sweeping right bends)
Stone chip on leading edge of bonnet
Slight blow from backbox (cat back replaced in 2009, maybe needs sealing?)

Maybe about 1k mate maybe a bit more.
Rough price?

182 Trophy
70k miles
Dampners done last year along with both belts
Full service history
Mods: maxogen induction, KTR engine mounts, KTR top mounts
Will have shortly 1 years ticket and has 5 months tax
Bodywork I'd say 8/10, unmarked wheels

Cheers

4.500 imo

c green your 182 around 3250-3400

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
1k?! Are you serious, if its in good nick they are going for 2500 ATM, I'd say 1500-1750, or get the work done and then 2250

yeah but not with 100k miles you could spend £800 on it though. painitng a bonnet and blending aint cheap.
whats the wheels like.
your asking for people opinions

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 track car
I have mint 172 half leather/suede interior with door cards, front and rear seats.
also have mint steering wheel with no melting on it and airbag.
Came out a 2002 car with 50k on clock
any thoughts on price to advertise would be appreciated

Cheers scott

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I have mint 172 half leather/suede interior with door cards, front and rear seats.
also have mint steering wheel with no melting on it and airbag.
Came out a 2002 car with 50k on clock
any thoughts on price to advertise would be appreciated

Cheers scott

Probably looking around £200 for the interior and the steering wheels vary in price.. Seen them go anywhere from between £40 and £100.. Unlikely to sell for the upper value now as you can get a full re-trim in much higher quality leather for ~£120 from snappy.

172 track car
Probably looking around £200 for the interior and the steering wheels vary in price.. Seen them go anywhere from between £40 and £100.. Unlikely to sell for the upper value now as you can get a full re-trim in much higher quality leather for ~£120 from snappy.

Thanks Lawro, I would b happy with those prices, I will get them on the parts for sale area soon.

Transit & Death trap
Thanks Lawro, I would b happy with those prices, I will get them on the parts for sale area soon.

DON'T sell the wheel for £40, you can achieve far more than that, I'd say £80 all day long mate.
Just depends how quickly you want to shift the stuff really, but I'd say £170 - £200 for interior and definitely £80 for the steering wheel.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
gtisteve's old Arctic 182 on 96k, loads of upgrades including trophy recaros, carbon bonnet and loads of other bits, new turinis, solid engine mounts, yozza and decat. Both Belts need doing though.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
gtisteve's old Arctic 182 on 96k, loads of upgrades including trophy recaros, carbon bonnet and loads of other bits, new turinis, solid engine mounts, yozza and decat. Both Belts need doing though.

£2-2300 with the belts need doing given the mileage.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
How much is my car worth;

2002 52 Plate 172 Cup
2 Owners
95k Miles

Full service History
Belts done twice, First time at Renault in 2007 and second time at JMS Tuning in 2011.
Brand new Clutch fitted Jan 2012
New Engine Mounts
New Balljoints
New Front & Rear Discs & Pads
New Uniroyal Rainsports all round 1 month old.

Mods:
Recaro Trendlines
Matched Inlets
KTR Induction Kit
RS Tuner Remap
KTR Stealth Exhaust
Milltek Decat
Gloss Black Turini's

Prices are all over the place it seems at the minute.

There are 52 plate cups up for £2500 and 05 plate 182's up for the same money.

Cliosport 172
How much is my car worth,

2002 02 plate 172
3 Owners
95,500 Miles

Full service History
Belts done twice, First time at Robert J.Forsters 11/06/2007 and second time at 519 automotive with dephaser pulley change to 12/11/2012

Mods:
Standard 172 airbox with ktec panel filter
Fk Highsport coilovers
Ktec Stealth Exhaust system
Ktec De-cat
EBC Greenstuff front Disc Pads, Rear mintex pads
Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 in gold with Prada Spec 2 tyres all have plenty of tread left

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Prices are all over the place it seems at the minute.

There are 52 plate cups up for £2500 and 05 plate 182's up for the same money.

172 cups, full fat rb 182s, phase 1's, and trophy's that have been properly maintained will always command a small premium I think. They're the desire able ones.

deannaed18

ClioSport Club Member
  Artic 182
how much would these be worth?

17" speedline turini's that have no kerb marks, look in as new condition, with four yokahama parada tyres with around 80% - 90% of tread life remaining.

Golf Mk5 GTi
Hi all,

Finally I'm back as a Clio Sport owner :) - after having to get rid of my Ph1 I've gone for a 182, think i've got myself a pretty decent deal and was curious to see if i have - what should this have cost?

2005 (54 plate) 182 FF in black
Standard bar a milltek exhaust
64k miles
full Renault history, last one done last week.
belts done in 2010
interior pretty spotless inc steering wheel
12 months MoT
Pilots all round
Bodywork in excellent condition bar a slight trolley ding in one door, and a key scratch mark on bonnet which is hardly noticeable tbh.

Either way, i'm well pleased with it and hope to be about on here a bit more :cool:

clio sport 172
My 53 plate 172 went on fire 2 weeks ago, fsh, FF sat nav, 103000 miles, just been offered 1600 quid for it off the insurance! Not agreed yet. What's everyone's thoughts?

Transit & Death trap
My 53 plate 172 went on fire 2 weeks ago, fsh, FF sat nav, 103000 miles, just been offered 1600 quid for it off the insurance! Not agreed yet. What's everyone's thoughts?

Personally I'd accept it, I can't see it being worth much more even if you repaired and sold it.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
No idea on market value, hoping for some help.....

PH1 Exclusive
Fresh Cam / Aux Belt + Service
MOT Till April
Tax Till April

Williams Alloy Wheels
Trophy / V6 Spoiler
FK Coilovers
Full OMP Inox Group N Exhaust

Comes With:
Original Exclusive Wheels
Original Exhaust and Cat

172 exclusive no 172
Right, I may need to sell my 172 Exclusive as i have slipped 2 disks in my back and needs something a little higher...
I purchased the car when i came back from the states in August 2012 for £2700

So it is NUMBER 172 of 172 the last one made.

She has only 40700 Miles from new and i am the third owner, documents of original bill of sale and also the second owner bill of sale
I have had the Cambelt Done in October 2012 at RS Tuning in Leeds along with auxilary belt
Also ran a rolling road on her with decat and was running at 171.9 BHP

The car is currently sitting on a set of coilovers as the only mod.

I have a full stainless exhaust including cat back and original springs and shocks ( being sold with the Vehicle)

Leather is good and not worn,
aftermarket Bluetooth stereo fitted ( original will be sild with car)
A few shopping cart marks and a small mark on rear spoiler (no paint damage)
All original BBS Rims , all with good tyres

I was thinking around the 2300 mark is this far off?

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
172 cups, full fat rb 182s, phase 1's, and trophy's that have been properly maintained will always command a small premium I think. They're the desire able ones.

i argee dan plus i bet the 2500 182 aint nice at all.

i would say a fair price see if you can get more though like 1750.

Cliosport 172
How much ?

How much is my car worth,

2002 02 plate 172
3 Owners
95,500 Miles

Full service History
Belts done twice, First time at Robert J.Forsters 11/06/2007 and second time at 519 automotive with dephaser pulley change to 12/11/2012

Mods:
Standard 172 airbox with ktec panel filter
Fk Highsport coilovers
Ktec Stealth Exhaust system
Ktec De-cat
EBC Greenstuff front Disc Pads, Rear mintex pads
Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 in gold with Prada Spec 2 tyres all have plenty of tread left