ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my iPad worth?

Bike*
Ok so im preparing to sell ready for the next generation :)

Spec

iPad2.
32GB.
Black.
Wifi.
Like new condition, no wear or scratches.
6months warranty left
Comes fully boxed as bought with receipt.
Comes with two cases worth £45 & £8.
only 6 months old.

So, how much is it worth? How much did you sell yours for?

Ant.

Last edited:
  S3, Polo
I have £200 burning a hole in my pocket.

Trade?

If that doesn't appeal - search on eBay. Click on 'completed listings'. BOOM! Thread unnecessary.

The iPad 3 will be mentioned by every news website, paper, app and tv channel. But of course that wont change the price of the old inferior model.

I found you a very informative chart..

ipadchat.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport
I should be able to sell my 32gb 3G iPad 2 including case for £350-£400 depending on where I advertise. Not sure I will want to upgrade.

Golf R32
Had a look yesterday out of interest and just using those sites they buy them up in the same way companies like mazuma etc buy phones and the price for a 32Gb WiFi ranged from around £260-£300 (doesn't include prices for the cases etc)

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Going off the for sale section here you should get about £50 less than you paid for it.

I think someone was asking £350 for a wifi only 16GB one - they are only £399 new! I would much rather pay the extra for a brand new one with a full warranty.

Going off the for sale section here you should get about £50 less than you paid for it.

I think someone was asking £350 for a wifi only 16GB one - they are only £399 new! I would much rather pay the extra for a brand new one with a full warranty.

Just because it's advertised for that price doesn't mean it sold for that price ;)

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Just because it's advertised for that price doesn't mean it sold for that price ;)

Well no, ovbiously not, I still think its a bit stupid spending 10-15% less on something thats.

6 months old
Been used by someone for an unknown level of time
Could well have been dropped numerous times,
Could have a slight fault that isn't noticable unless doing something specific on it.
Has 6 months less warranty

I'm not saying you shouldn't ask that much for it if someone is willing to pay that much it's up to them, I personally would pay the extra 10-15% and go for a new one. If we were talking 30% less then I would say I would probably go for a second hand one.