ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Much is this worth

Hi people,

Now that the 106 gti has gone I am looking out for a new car, something between 2-3k.

Now a lad my dad works with at VW is selling a Golf GTi and wondered what you think to the sound of it and how much you think it is worth?

Spec

92 J plate.

Full Service History

Mettalic blue (very rare)

Car done 81k but new engine done 26k (Receipts for engine to prove milage)

Engine board out to 1.9

High lift cams.

Ported and pollished head.

Lightened and balenced flywheel

Full Scorpion System.

G60 Arches

Single head light conversion

17" Momo Quaser alloys + Standard 15" BBS

Bilsten full suspension kit, dropped 40mm.

Tints

Stealth Shelf

Apparently the bodywork is mint, unmarked and not a single dent etc.

The guy who owns it is a VW machanic so it has been looked after and he brought it standard and done all the work himself at VW.

Now I have seen this car in passing a few yrs back and it looked stunning.

He has a price that he wants but i wanna see what you lot would say on paper it is worth as I am unsure as they seem to keep there value.

Also what power would this be running at?

aint got any at the moment as I havent seen it since passing it bout a 1yr or 2 ago.

I may go have a look this evening and get some pics.

I wouldnt like to say how much its worth TBH but with thse mods i would say its probly pushin out 150 maybe 160 BHP as they are about 115 standard IIRC, best off getting some pics together and asking the boys on Dubforce.net forum. Quite a few of the lads on there are may mates from round this area and they will be more than happy to help.

Shorty_mk1

and you were sl*gging me for asking the guy if he had set his lights for auto clarkie .lmao. :p. sorry m8 couldnt resist lol

Lionel Richie

well put it this way, my mate has just bought himself his 3rd golf, its a mk2 gti with a VR6 engine, and its MINT (£3800)

his other 2 golfs are mk2s aswell, 1 has a 1.8T engine, the other is a std 8v GTi as a run around