ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much life left in the 172/182's??

Astra VXR 17/05/07
I have had my 182 2 years next month and only have 7400 miles on it, mainly because i only use it 2 weekends a month and the odd day here and there.

From next month i will be using it a bit more though. No plans to change, i am in a position to but can`t honestly see a reason to, i see a few other cars out there i`d like but not enough to want that much i`d get rid of my 182 for. I have banged a private plate on mine, makes the car look better for some reason and keeps me from straying that little bit more !

Still love mine as much as ever, the next car i get is going to have to be extra special to improve as far as performance, handling, cost and standard equipment goes, that`s a big ask from any future car.

Almost 2 years/18k miles and planning on keeping it another couple of years as long as it stays reliable! Can't for the life of me think of what I could replace it with. Plus I'll have it fully paid off in a month so will be putting money away towards next car - the longer I wait the more I'll have to spend :approve:

P.S. The Fiesta ST isn't crap - it's a nice enough car that handles very well, just it's lacking in power to make it anywhere near a 172/182 rival. All IMO of course! ;)

Black 182 w/ cup packs
3 months old and 5 year's finance to pay - no way will I be changing it for ages. Great price/performance/toys package in a go-kart...