ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much nos

ive just fitted a 25bhp nos kit to my clio 16v and i wanna up rate it to 50bhp can any1 tell me if the fule pump and engine willl be ok 4 the job

The standard pump on the valver will keep up the demands of a 100bhp NOS kit, just ask Nick Read. Im running 50bhp with no signs of trouble at all.

BMW 320d Sport

I am running a 100 hp jetting. There is no trouble with fuel supply, just be gentle on the clutch. I do run a progressive controller, air/fuel ratio meter, and adjustable fuel pressure with that though and I wouldnt advise 100 hp jets unless you have these mods in place first. My first setup was 60hp as a basic system without a controller, just on the arming switch and throttle switch.

im in runcorm m8 (cheshire area)

yeh ill become a member m8 i take it i just fill in my details on the link on the first page??

nice 1 every1 for the info ill pay a trip to my supplier and price up a few bits

ok, you do not need adjustable fuel pressure reg or a/f gauge at all.

Just ensure you get the mixture correct with the appropriate jets. A small set of carb drills can be used for the fine tuning of the fuel jet.

Joe.

which is what i did lol!!!!

dont just BUY 50bhp jets you could need more or less fuel.....i needed more......so i drilled the fuel jet bigger.