ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much out of a tenner ?

Black Gold with cup packs
I only ever put a minimum of £40 in, when doing a bit of math, I get about 240 miles to £40, so I would get 60 miles for a £10. :) pretty good.

got 312 miles to a full tank.

fuel price is ridiculous here, I only put Ultimate in and its at £1.20 atm is proper filth from the british government.

dont know if im gonna be able to run it any longer if prices keep crawling up, looks like it will be public transport until something is done about crazy prices.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! you taken the Jaws metaphore I first manufactured :(

I done 40ish a few times when I had the 172, I used to average 31-32 mpg though, the 40ish usually came on long motorway drives, averaged 42.3mpg on a 330mile journey to Sunderland. Averaged 40mpg in the urban area in which I live as well. I didn't make a habit of this though. I think driving a sports car that way can do it more damage in the long run than good, open all the pistons up.

RenaultSport 172.
If i wanted too i bet you i could get 25 miles to a tenner in the 200 and thats no bulls**t! LOL.

Then again to a full tank £60 drivin like a pussy i got over 300 miles which i think isn't that bad considering its 275bhp with a burto....

bet you cained the fuel last night mate....missed it up hamsall after mate!