ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much should I be spending for.....

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Audi B8.5 RS4 & 200
Some Recaro Trendlines or similar style of seat 2nd hand. One's I am looking at vary in quality from ok to mint. Not sure how much I should be looking to spend for a PAIR without runners.

I was hoping for sub £300.
 
You won't get genuine tredlines for that mate, maybe some evo ones at a push but not £300 I woulodn't think.
 
check ebay, theres plenty in your price range mate :) there are some really nice honda accord ones, £295 for the lot inc back seats, so he may do them for £200? leaves u to get some subframes.
I want those seats badly tho lol
 
I've seen the accord one's on ebay. If I was in the market for some recaro's i'd have bought them by now tbh, then just put the rear seats on ebay or something.
 
Thanks guys. Yes I have several sets which I am watching on ebay. What model are they and how difficult would seats be to fit?
 
Roffle. Mayb 300 each! ;) Don't be a pikey and getthe ACR ones or the blue Evo ones. The black MR ones are ok tho. Expect to pay 700+
 
From what I can see those out of the Accord look identical to the Trophy item's yet buy it now for £295.
 
I had the ATR ones in my cup - with recaro subframes to match, bought them off my mate for a few £££'s! they are a funny greenish colour to them in certain lights, other than that they look silver!
 
Its only in certain lights - when I had them fitted like I said, the subframes made the seats sit alot lower! just like my trophy now, few people have done mods to make them fit the original subframes but you don't get the drop in height.

You can buy my seats for 'decent' price lol! ;)
 
Back
Top