ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to fit a splitter

How much would you expect a bodyshop to charge to shape and fit a renault espace spitter to my valver front bumper?

Do it yourself man, cut a section out of the middle of it to get the holes on either side lined up and then cut it where it meets the arches and then screw it on with self tappers.

bodge!!!! fibreglassing the joints would also be required, and this is where experience comes in, and if ya want a lush finish be worth using fillr and spraying it up to match the rest of the car

Theres no way I could do it myself, Im sh!t at that kinda stuff and I want it to look good.

The guy who does all the bodywork on my car quoted me £150 for it. Initially I thought that was a bit steep, but have thought about how much work it will take to do.....and I know he will do a sh!t hot job on it too.

Does it sound reasonable then?