ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to fix? LY damage content!

Hi

Well some **** smashed my wing mirror off, leaving a dent in my door and the paintwork chipped. Just wondering if anybody knows a rough price to get this fixed. New wing mirror has been ordered pictures of the door damage below!

Any help, information and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I am not a happy bunny today!

Thanks

Adam

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
Gutted. I have a feeling it will cost alot! As u might have to have the whole side of the car painted and blended in. LY is b**ch to match. Maby £500? I'm not sure though.

S4 Avant
Gutted. I have a feeling it will cost alot! As u might have to have the whole side of the car painted and blended in. LY is b**ch to match. Maby £500? I'm not sure though.

That'll never need the whole side of the car painting.

Worst case, is the door will have to be painted, and blended.

Mini Cooper S
I paid £400 for a metallic black door, wing, mirror and bumper to be resprayed. That was pretty cheap too, had another quote at £600.

The car didnt come back perfect tbh, I'd try and source another LY door if possible and get that resprayed. The dent is really hard to repair because of the brace at the top of the door. I feel for you, mine was done in a hit and run too :(

Thanks for the replies guys.

Been told it will be a door respray and blend and that they should be able to remove the dent no problems. Just waiting on the prices now, but at least from the above I have a rough indication of what I'm going to be paying! Don't want a half job on it really because of the car it is!