ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to fix this?! (clio abuse inside...)

172 M69 eater
gutted.

concrete pillars FTL.

(ignore the ginger in the glass ;))

Photo0013.jpg

if you can help me with a new sideskirt or door pm me...

patty

172 M69 eater
hit a patch of oil in my underground car park and went sideways into a concrete pillar...

ghey. :dapprove:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
New sideskirt £90 ish, secondhand door from a breakers (black if poss) £80 and half a day to fit and swap all bits over.

172 M69 eater
cheers ppl, there seems to be a bit of an indent on the sill mind... may have to get that touched up at a body shop...

M2 Competition
Have you had it on the ramps? Does it drive perfect?

Be very surprised if you havnt bent at least some part of the sill/ chassis/ subframe/ steering etc :S

172 M69 eater
i've got no issues with driving it - will be heading to a bodyshop tomorrow for a professional opinion.

If its written off I'm going to be gutted.

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
The A pillar probably would have bent and that maybe expencive. Can get skirts for around 40 quid from ebay if your lucky :dapprove:

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Actually dosent look that bad after a second look :) Id bet on a new door and sill

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Problem is when the door moves it can take the A pillar with it, my friends cinq had his A pillar bend by the wind blowing his door lmao