ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much to repair this!?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Rough estimates please. Mrs parked up while getting her hair done and some clown must have clipped it. Two minor scrapes to the rear bumper corner. No other damage that I can see...

The car is only a few months old so I’ll have to pay for a proper job.

d0267702e52b86768e90659cf9655b4c.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Mad how it's just damaged those 2 small areas...

Just get a touch up kit and do it yourself.

If it wasn’t a brand new car I would do. It needs to be done properly though and as it’s white pearl touch up will look shite.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like shes caught a wall, no? Doubt it's another car to only touch in those places

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Looks like shes caught a wall, no? Doubt it's another car to only touch in those places

Nah, definitely yesterday while she was parked up (for 5 hours having her hair done).

This is how she parked (red line) and how vans and cars enter the small parking area (layby). It’s tight so it looks like a van or car misjudged the turning.

cecb360ef7369da6b88ae72f0ec5a3f4.jpg

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
5 bloody hours! I've saved weeks then in the last few years not having my hair cut.

On a serious note that looks such minor damage to consider anything other than a touch up even on a new car

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
5 bloody hours! I've saved weeks then in the last few years not having my hair cut.

On a serious note that looks such minor damage to consider anything other than a touch up even on a new car

Most annoying thing is it’s less than 20 mins walk from my house!!!

Touch up will look gash. Chips away might do a reasonable repair though???

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Touched in carefully, you’d never notice. Not worth the money to have it done ‘properly’.