ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much would you pay for all this

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

well its a mk 1 172 58,000miles. it has all u can see in the pictures. also has £10k worth of recepts 2k of which has been engine work so shes smoth .adjustable suspention front and back with adjustable damperners. upgraded brakes front and back a twin stainless exhause system (cat bk) a viper induction kit. new led rear light. obviously a full sound system. all pro built in. built in xbox the lot. OFFERS or what you think it may b worth.

thanks

Bit difficult to price really, as its only worth the same as any other mk1 172 (of the same yr mileage and condition) + whatever anyone is willing to pay on top for the extras.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 20 October 2004
no it wont as it weighs less cos of the spair wheel taken out. so its faster

LOL and all the ice and big wheels weigh less than a spare? haha

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

look m8 i know what it weighs thanks anyway for ur concern. + the amps and subs are all light weight. so its all about the same

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

Quote: Originally posted by eugegall on 20 October 2004
look m8 i know what it weighs thanks anyway for ur concern. + the amps and subs are all light weight. so its all about the same

How much does it weigh then?

Silver Fabia vRS

Guys - Give the guy a break, he only asked what his car is worth not a breakdown on how fast/slow/how much it weighs.

Price also depends on Tax/MOT/Dealer services but i reckon between £6500 and £7200 depending on how much someone is willing to pay for the extras.

Why are you wanting to know how much its worth? Just seams a bit weird to have all that ice installed one week and sell it the next! :confused: