ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

M4 Comp, Disco 5
Hi

I have a tickets for the festival and track time all days Saturday but unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I need to cancel.

Can someone contact me to either arrange a refund or sell on to someone else.

I have emailed but had no response.

Cheers
Tom

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I'm 99% sure track time can't be sold directly. It has to come back to us and then resold as I'm sure there's a reserve list for track time. Could be wrong but Nik will confirm

That’s exactly how I managed to get my track time off Danith.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hi

I have a tickets for the festival and track time all days Saturday but unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I need to cancel.

Can someone contact me to either arrange a refund or sell on to someone else.

I have emailed but had no response.

Cheers
Tom
Can you please message @Sunglasses_Ron or @Nik . Track time can’t be sold on, as it won’t work on the day. It needs to be sold back to CS so that we can then go to the reserves list.

Nik is the nicer of the two, but he’s very busy. Ron just eats donuts and messes about with forum name so he’s more likely to offer a more speedy reply.

M4 Comp, Disco 5
Can you please message @Sunglasses_Ron or @Nik . Track time can’t be sold on, as it won’t work on the day. It needs to be sold back to CS so that we can then go to the reserves list.

Nik is the nicer of the two, but he’s very busy. Ron just eats donuts and messes about with forum name so he’s more likely to offer a more speedy reply.
Thanks

I’ve messaged Ron on Facebook and now on here. I’ve tried emailing the email provided and filling in the online form and still can’t reach anyone.

I don’t really want the slot to go to waste. I have a buyer ready to take it should someone facilitate the transaction.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Can I be a cheeky sod and ask if anyone who is going to CSF will have clip so I can fully turn off the air bag light on track car?

Been meaning to have it done for a while just thought with so many people from here going someone may have it there save me trailering to a garage?

Happy to pay in beer tokens

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Can I be a cheeky sod and ask if anyone who is going to CSF will have clip so I can fully turn off the air bag light on track car?

Been meaning to have it done for a while just thought with so many people from here going someone may have it there save me trailering to a garage?

@Brigsy . It's what he spends half the time there doing. 😂

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo

Can do it no problem. Ill bring it with me remind me on (y)

Ill bring Rstuner and renolink too incase anybody needs datalogging.

Tea Nonce

ClioSport Club Member

I'll have my aRSeTuner so can do it if others are busy

Tenner...👀