ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Much?

Renault Clio 172 Sport
Im after some advice on how much to lower my 172 Phase 2. I get my FK Coilovers fitted next week but im not sure how much i can safely lower it. The car has 17's, should it be 45 at the front and 50 at the rear or something?
I just want it looking really nice with no gaps between the arches, what i dont want really is the wheel sitting too far under the arch cause i think it looks poor.
If anyone has any recommendations i would be grateful, oh and if you have any pics of yours with 17's and coilovers that would be great.
Thanks,
Chris

Rear should always be higher.

How low you can go depends on the offset of your wheel and how much your willing to cut away on your arch liner etc bin the liners and cut the small bracket which catvhes on the front bumper and you can go lower than not.

Breaking A 172 Replica
On 17s 50mm will take it so it sits in such a way that you can put your index finger flat on the tyre and come horizontally away from the arch.