ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much?

Clio Sport 172
I never got round to getting these refurbed and put on my car as some bint crashed into me and the car is now a write off! So how much could I get for these? Team dynamics 1.2 16" not in bad nick tbh. Two tyres OK but other 2 are gone.
df11107fdb975b5a61effb3d3765b7b6.jpg

36a7e272f48f68671ffe6bec30140308.jpg

Clio Sport 172
Haha that's the worst one, as I said they need a refurb, just looking for a round about figure?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
No idea on price I'd guess at £150.

What are they tyres? Linglong 3000's or something decent? If crappy tyres, I'd be tempted to have them taken off and sell as bare rims. Easier and cheaper for postage and for the buyer to get them refurbed.

Right, so when you say good nick, you mean one wheel has a good nick in it, right? :smile:

Hate to piss on your thread, but I'd say they're not in that good nick at all. But I would refurb and sell on - if you can refurb cheap then they'll look fine :]

Clio 182
Difficult to price really, I just bought a brand new set in 15 inch for £320 so they're not really worth great money in their current condition.