ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How muuch are 2nd hand H&R's worth?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm thinking about upgrading to AST's, I want lower and stiffer!

If I decide to go through with it the H&R's will be up for sale.
They are under a year old, I bought then off an old boy who had them for about 4k miles on a trophy. And I've done about 4k on them myself.

They are for Cup packed 182's.

They were modified by the forst owner for full camber adjustment by welding on some plates, then making bolts with cam washers, so altering the bolt pushes the coilover out adding more camber. Upto 7 degrees negative if i remember correctly!

In good condition, I cleaned all the fronts up today. Some slight discoloration to the bottom of the shocks but nothing bad at all. Threads look dirty but thats just old copper slip that was put on the threads that is a b**ch to get out!!

CIMG0968.gif

CIMG0970.gif

All boxed up etc.

Please note, this is not a forsale thread, so please don't pm me with offers etc, just wondering how much they are worth.

Mods, if this is against the rules sorry!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been searching for a while.... I think they go for £200 ;)

No seriously I reckon somehwere between £350- £500

Most go for £400 I think

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Previous owner bought a cat c and had cup suspension on the front, he couldnt get hold of any sachs so bought these, then found some.

£400?
I was thinking a lot more, just under £1k delivered from Ktec with camber bolts....

Previous owner bought a cat c and had cup suspension on the front, he couldnt get hold of any sachs so bought these, then found some.

£400?
I was thinking a lot more, just under £1k delivered from Ktec with camber bolts....

you can get h&r coilovers for under £800 new tho, so id say 400 tops personally as they are 2nd/3rd hand

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ where from?

Looks like I wont be getting AST's then!

last time i looked both from h&r direct and from ppl like yozza, unless they have bumped the price up and not changed there prices etc online