ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how often does your dealer update you

They never do mate. Renault dealers are absolutly CRAP. I dont know how many times i have told them.

Oh and after you have received the car you will probably get a phone call (which is supposed to be confidential) asking how the service was and has been since you bought it. Both me and kev told them what a shower of idiots they were and the women at the service desk told my mum when she went in with her car that they had received this questionaire and who it was from and what it said. Of course my mum totaly agreed with kevs opinion and told them straight to there face.

THEY ARE SH1T

but the I love my car it is greatjust a shame about the service.

Mine is meant to be here mid November so i thought they might have called and let me know what was happening, i dealt with the sales manager who was sound but the guy dealing with the paper work is a tadger and just your typical car salesman aka a nodding dog, decided if car is 3 weeks by the due date i am going to use one of the terms of the contract and cancel and get something else

When did you order mate?

As you may already know, mine was due for the 5th of November, and has been pushed back a week until the 11th Nov. So in total for me that is 15 weeks wait. ....

If i remember rightly... did you only order yours last month?

oh, i see. Sorry.

I expect you will recieve yours by the time your right to cancel arrives.

Technically they have until Mid December to get you your car (iirc)

S1 Elise 111S

Dont get disheartened Alymac, its definitely worth the wait!!! Just phone or go in and ask them any questions you have, dont expect them to tell you anything, like when its going to arrive.

I didnt get any calls...ever, the only calls i have ever received from Renault were from Renault UK asking me how the service was.

Fiesta ST

I ordered mid-September and my car is on the way to the dealers so not long now was told 18th November when I ordered it and now its looking good to be slightly early! fingers crossed - and they meant to ring me every week but dont I have to ring them.

Great cars but totally let down by the dealers. I wouldnt hesitate to buy another if the dealer network wasnt so poor.

Megane 225 baby! :)

When I bought mine, the dealer was great until I got the car, then the service went right downhill waiting for calls about spare keys etc etc. They soon jump when you walk in thou and now get not bad service from them to be honest!

Does it help that the service dept manager lives down my road and used to work with my mum?!?! ;):devilish:

mine was actually quite good, ater i ordered it he said he would contact me in about 2 weeks and he did.. he then said he would contact me afew days before the car was due to be dilivered and he did, then on the day of dilivery and he did.. the car was delayed tho :( but still he kept to his word, i was quite impressed!

mine is meant to be here on the 13th of nov, i rang them the other day cos i hadnt hear from them for ages and they say it could now be the 11th :) .

Just gotta get rid of the gti now though, hope it sells, its the gold 106 gti with gti-6 alloys on e-bay if any 1 is interested.

ordered mine on the 20th of sept and still not got a date out of them. when i rang the week before last it was still spec changeable so basically it hasnt even been started being built yet. im hoping it comes mid nov tbh im getting annoyed waiting now. IIRC when i ordered my 172 i was only waiting about 4-6 weeks