ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

340i
When I was 19 it cost me £750 to insure the 172, fully comp, all mods declared (exhaust, coilovers, stripped out, bucket seats, brakes, engine mods etc.)

When I was 20 it cost £630

when I was 21 it cost £570

When I was 22 it cost £540 (but I also gain 3 points / £60 fine... Which is why the premium only dropped by £30)

that was with Adrian Flux :)

Stagecoach Ticket
When I was 19 it cost me £750 to insure the 172, fully comp, all mods declared (exhaust, coilovers, stripped out, bucket seats, brakes, engine mods etc.)

When I was 22 it cost £540 (but I also gain 3 points / £60 fine... Which is why the premium only dropped by £30)

Thats mad at 21 with 4 years no claims i pay £780 with flux
and my post code is really good aswell

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Thats mad at 21 with 4 years no claims i pay £780 with flux
and my post code is really good aswell

a big factor is how many miles you insure the car to do. Say 6000 or under and the premium will be a lot lower than if you say 12000 for example.

I think my 182 at 23 was around £600 a year

WTF... At 21 the cheapest I could get for mine was £1100!!
So close to you aswell! I feel robbed lol

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
At this rate i'll be 17 with a 182... Working my socks off to say the least.

Aiming for 18 and a 182 though. Will be a happy day when I get it either way. The way my insurance is looking it'll just be sitting on the drive. ;)

modified cliosport
Positively ancient at 46 and about to take on my first cliosport - a modified 172. Obviously a mid life crisis car !