ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old r are you and your sport

Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 31 August 2005

theres a guy whos 18 and likes to tell everyone!

stusv6 is 21 with a v6 iirc

Guess this is me your refering too, now 19.

In reply to all these people on about handouts, i have been given no help from mum and dad, i have a loan for the car and pay the insurance, i just work hard and spend all my money on my car!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

21yo

172 Mk1 Hybrid (all mods declared and much, much more to come)

all paid for myself thankyouverymuch.

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235

20 years old - 05 Plate - Clio 182 Trophy.

Alot of weekend working bought my car, between May and July I d been working 7 day weeks. Oh well all worth it!

LY V6 with Recaros

23 with 55 plate full fat 182 as of next month, yay! And I bought it myself, well finance, and save for insurance etc

31 and a couple of weeks away from a brand-new cupped full-fat 182. Wanted a Williams 11 years ago but its taken me this long to save up! :eek: Thats marriage & a mortgage for you. "All things come to those who wait..."

Silver 172 PhII

Im 30 with a 53 plate 172. Love it! Had a 1.6 dynamique up to August this year when I thought sod it and decided to buy what I should have got in the first place! Couldnt stretch to a new 182 as I wanted to pay for the car outright and not get any kind of finance...

Quote: Originally posted by Cuthbert on 31 August 2005
Im 18 and like to tell everyone.

who personally pays the most for insurance though!! i pay 390 fully comp!!! but im sure theres some muppets on here that fork out over 2 grand for basically a fast shopping trolley!!!!