ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How quick

Not the car but from order to delivery. I ordered my 182 last Wednesday, they found one and I am collecting today!

I hope its as good as all the other 182 owners say and I cant wait. I have just sold my Integrale so I know it wont be as quick as that - but at least it will be more economical !!!!! (the last thing on my mind)

182, black gold, cup suspension, cup spoilers..........roll on 4pm

Oh, and hello to you all.http://forum.cliosport.net/smileys/smiley2

Luke

Yaris Hybrid

Hope mine comes that quick. I have just paid a deposit so far and havent been given a date or anything. I had gone for racing blue with stripes but may scrap the stripes if its going to delay it.

I ordered mine from one of these places on the web but its a proper uk sourced unregistered model.

How long is mine likely to take? How come they got yours so quick Luke? Where did you get it from? I would settle for a black gold if the place I ordered from said I could have it next week!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Hi there,good choice!!I changed from skooby to clio,now I got bout 30quid extra a week to blow with the petrol saving.Enjoy;)

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

man how can u go from a delta to a 182!? im sure the reno will b much nicer, but the evo is a machine isnt it (thats assuming it was an evo version?)

yep your very lucky 14 weeks been waiting for mine. maybe someone orderd it and pulled out @ the last min. and just ya luck that it was the spec you wanted? happend with me mate and a mini. got it in 2 weeks instead of 8.

Wouldnt wanna be ordering a 182 now, ordered my 172 this time last year and took till october to be delivered! :cry:

Yaris Hybrid

Seriously why do they shut it down?

If I have to wait til October just because the French cant be arsed to make the frickin thing I will get a CTR instead!

All leave should be cancelled until they have figured out how to build them properly so that they dont rattle until they are at least a few weeks old.

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 22 June 2004

Why do they shut down the factory?
The French has a sort of long bank holiday. We have problems at work with them doing this as we have to store the bits up somwhere.

They have it so they call all have a long holiday and prduction rates can be better estimated as you know 90% of the hliday time is booked etc. Plus you can shut down most of the machines for maintaince.

182, GTR, C63

Welcome get signed up its only cheap i know it an arse to pay but you get to go places and meet people and discounts off alsorts!

The Integrale had to go. I had my fun for the past 3 years. Although the 182 is nowhere near as quick, its more comfortable and refined. Lets face it, although the integrale is an awesome machine, it was 11 years old !

My 182 is gr8 fun. I get more stares from people than I did in the Evo but those looking are from a completely different generation.

Luke

ps. Im from the "rag it from the beginning" school.....

Not wishing to brag but I ordered mine on Wednesday at approx 6pm and by the Friday 5pm of the same week I was driving it!

The reason was that they had the exact spec sitting un-registered in the show room! (black gold 182 with cup spoiler & suspension).

Is that a record!?!?!