ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How the hell do I get a CAF to the Grill?

Car  FF182 Brembo Max, BMC CDA
Hi,

I have a BMC CDA and at the moment I have a CAF to the passenger side arch, I have ripped out the accustic valve. I want to run a caf to the grill to pump some more ait rhough but i cant see how the hell i could do it. What size CAF pipe do i need and can someone give me step by step pics if possible.

Cheers,
Ollie
 
Through the hole left by the original induction pipework, theres a gap between the end of the rad and the bulkhead IIRC just big enough for a 70 odd (I think) mm pipe to go thru

At least that's how mine is
 
Pics of lower section where you feed it through to grill would be good cookie.
 
That would involve taking my wheel off and peeling the arch back, just don't have the time to do it sorry :(
 
Wouldnt bother. I tried a few years ago. The only way to do it is to crush/mishape the pipe work, which imo defeats the object........
 
Ah get what you mean now cookie sorry mate thought you could see it from underneath forgot it has cover panel under engine & bumper.

So is it worth doing to lower grill or does routing pipe to bottom of arch do as much then from what Gaz is saying ?
 
Wouldnt bother. I tried a few years ago. The only way to do it is to crush/mishape the pipe work, which imo defeats the object........

I've lost maybe a few mm here or there where I've had to squeeze the pipe thru gaps.. but it's not anything major
 
Back
Top