ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to appreciate your cup

Weeman sucks ****

I just spent 2 days driving to Germany and back in a long transit. It was great fun and not bad to drive but BUGGER me, my cup feels like a go-kart now. Solid as rock and fast fook! I should do more often. Even my old knackered brakes feel like 4-pots LOL.

Liquid yellow R26 F1

:cool: I Know exactly what you mean... LOL.. had the same feeling after driving a 7.5 tonner for the day when my dad moved house..

TDI tyre shreader

Yep also know what u mean, i drive a corsa van 1.7 dti power baby and oh my god its slow doesnt stop and will not go round corners at any cost, you could change your shoes and socks during the time inbetween gear changes.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

The girlfriend moves house on Saturday - we have a 2.5 Diesel Ford Transit for the day.

Bad news = Ill be driving it back and forth across London from 9am-5pm

Good news = I give it back at the end of Saturday and get the Cup back. HUrrah!

Clio 197

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 14 October 2004

I just spent 2 days driving to Germany and back in a long transit.

Get in touch next time you are in the neighbourhood. Quick side trip to the ring might be in order.

Ed

[Edited by Eddd on 15 October 2004 at 7:43am]

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Eddd on 15 October 2004
Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 14 October 2004 I just spent 2 days driving to Germany and back in a long transit. Get in touch next time you are in the neighbourhood.Ê Quick side trip to the ring might be in order.Ed

[Edited by Eddd on 15 October 2004 at 7:43am]

Thrashing a hired van around the ring isnt in the agreement LOL. Although it could be lots of fun. Sprinter would be more suited I think, theyre always pushing me out of the way on the motorways!!

CLIO

ive just in the process of driving a megane scenic for the past 2 dayz whilst mine has warranty work done,this fooker flies 1.9dci torki has hell,hopefully mine will feeel fast now...lol

i used to drive a c15 ivego tipper and when it wasnt loaded i would go round thrashing fiestas corsas etc it was wicked plus it did 110 mph

CLIO

i just got my car back and the megane scenic seemed faster,maybe its the turbo,im very tempted to get the 100 bhp deisel clio next

182, GTR, C63

I drive both a ford courier 1.9 turbo (till i buggered the turbo up) and a 2.5 nissan cabstar on the odd ocassion. I thrash the fook out of the ford and drive the cabstar steady as it lights the rear tyres up in 2nd and has a tendancy to be un-catchable one it goes. Did some doughnuts in it last winter for a laugh.

Point is the cup is a monster after these vans. Also works the opposite way round after i drove a single seater formula renault and Ferrari 355 at thruxton. Came home in the cup and hammered it along a country lane and it felt really slow. Atleast i could judge things better as the car didnt feel fast.