ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to clean my clio ceiling?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I usally wash my lil clio once a week & it scrubs up well inside & out but in the 3 months i've ever owned it i've never cleanned the ceiling, not coz i couldn't be bothered i just never ever looked at it hard enough to notice it was so dirty.. any way after a m8 sittin in the bk wearing a white cap i soon relised how dirty it was so just wondering whats the best stuff to clean it, i was gonna get the seat cleanning stuff but thought i'd check to see what u lot use

James

106 GTi
As above Megs APC on heavy soiling ;) AG Interior Shampoo or Cleaner should sort lighter grime.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
thanks guys, looks like the plastics gonna take some more beating then.. gotta hate january.. dam christmas sales.... I don't know how the bird who owned it before managed to get it dirty either but she said she looked after it coz she put it through the car wash every two weeks :dapprove: only just managed to get the swirlys out...