ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to do a Silverstone Lap in a Clio 200 cup

Clio Renaultsport 200 FF
Thanks David, nice vids.
Any feedback for us on the dealer thread yet?

Hi Pip
No "Big" news as yet, its been shared internally with the relevant departments but any changes / improvements will need to be planned in, negotiated with the dealers agreed on etc.. these things tend to take a long time as they involve a lot of areas.

As soon as I've got some news I'll share it here.

D.

It's A Reno
Hi Pip
No "Big" news as yet, its been shared internally with the relevant departments but any changes / improvements will need to be planned in, negotiated with the dealers agreed on etc.. these things tend to take a long time as they involve a lot of areas.

As soon as I've got some news I'll share it here.

D.

Ta!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm suprised the steering wheel didn't melt off in his hands or the Recaro's didn't fall to pieces around that tight right hander....

Not a 320d
Feels like my .... my.... wace car. feels quite stiff....like my wace car. Wibble wobble. More aewodynamic fwont end.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Feels like my .... my.... wace car. feels quite stiff....like my wace car. Wibble wobble. More aewodynamic fwont end.

FLOL!!! You can say what you want about his rediculously stupid voice, he is a good Cup racer. Watched him on the weekend.