ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to empty a Clio fuel tank???

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Long story short my brother has a Y reg Clio, its going tomorrow but has a full tank of fuel and he wants it out.

He's a tramp!

LOL!

Disconnect the fuel line just after the fuel pump, and pump it out. If you connect the pump to a battery, it'll pump it all out.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Just dont drill the tank, a private garage nearby did that and caught fire, guy ended up with 3rd degree burns, Stupid git tbh,

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Can you suck it out?

Is there a drain plug on the tank?

I agree, he is a tight fisted bawbag LOL!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
LOL!

Get sucking! Why did he fill it up when it was going?
Put his Mini in for MOT @ 9am, AC belled him @ 15.30 saying the emission machine was fucked and wont be fixed till monday morning!

They gave him a Y reg Clio to use till then.

The fuel pump in Tesco went Pete Tong and put £47 of fuel in it, he had to pay for the fuel and the car goes back on Monday!

He doesn't want to give AC it back with his fuel in it!

I told him to use it over the weekend, he never listened!

I would've told Tesco to ram it! He didn't!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Got it ALL out :D

Pulled the end off the fuel rail and attatched a hose!

He had to continuously turn the ignition on/off lol!

Serves him right, he was there for an hour or so doing it!

LOL!

Why did AC give you a Y reg Clio as a courtesy car :s They have yards full of brand new things :p

Would laugh it was my old car tbh, as far as I know, AC have it now

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
The fuel pump in Tesco went Pete Tong and put £47 of fuel in it, he had to pay for the fuel and the car goes back on Monday!

how do you mean the petrol pump went wrong? surely you just let go of the grip and it turns off?

You sure he wasn't checking some girl out instead of watching the meter?

ITB BG 182
Pump in the fuel station near me fucked up once, the meter thing didnt tick over on the display. Didnt have to pay anything for it as i said i only had £20 on me, filled a jerry can too.

330i. E30 Touring.
£50's worth of fuel. Worth doing, imo. There's 3/4 of a tank in the Ph1 i'm breaking. that's coming out!

Status
Not open for further replies.