ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to remove 2.0 16v door badges?

172 cup 10/04/10>
mine need a clean, how do they come off, also are they metal or plastic, they feel metallic so to speak

MattyD

500 Twinair
Think they are plastic. Just get a flathead screw driver, wrap a clothe round it and gently praise the top of the badge off, will come off but be very careful not to break the clips.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Imo, best whip off the bump strip. Open the door and push the strip towards the back of the car. Trying to remove the badges on the car usually leads to failure (clips breaking) Once the strip is off, you can see gat at the clips much easier

Civic Type S GT
Easy to do then? Trust me I'm fecking heavy handed when it comes to my car, just ask Da or clio carl, I'm terrible! Lol!

172 16v
did mine the other day dint use screw driver as id prob scratch it lol i just started from bottom and gently lifted off felt like i was gunna break it but dint