ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to remove this seal in steering rack??

Yup, well I assume its all the information you need. He talks about the correct DMC tools and all the specific equipment to do the concentric twisting and stuff.

300 aud for the motorsport wiring course, I just got sent a 50% because Ive bought before so 150 aud which is £73.50

This sort of thing is the 'secrets' of the motorsport world, you can now have it for basically peanuts.

Cars down on stands now and so far steering is good. Its smooth and no clunks or notches. Yesterday I had the subframe off to have a proper look at the rack bushes, put the frame back on, then took the rack out again with the frame in place as there was clunking... Put the rack back bar the uj bolt, did that today and made sure that the uj was as straight as possible, all good. Also lowered the column with a couple spacers while I was at it as was a tad high.

Car wont crank though, something related to immobiliser earth from CLIPS findings.. Fun times.

1985michael182

ClioSport Club Member
Have a day off its Sunday m8!!

20200405_152628.jpg

lol Im gonna rock up with full interior and an over powered braking system, weights not on my mind (until my tyres overheat)

I still eat meat, but I guess you could call it a diet, have been doing it for some year now. Tuna and steaks have their benefits..

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
Yea something to watch over take you... again.. and again.... and again [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Just try and keep in the twistys.. His car will only be quicker down the straights.. And if you blink when you see him in the mirror you wont even know hes passed and gone.. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
I actually have the 18th May booked at Bedford with Msv... With some finger crossing i hope it goes ahead...

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

It starts... Lot of waste of time looking at earths, relays and digging around to realise that it was the wrong ecu, I have 2 sets. I put the original set back in and the car worked so im not sure how it went. Might of been a different immob at the start as I had the column out, but I swapped things around to check right away. Turns out you need to turn the ignition on/off twice to 'configure' the system. Just makes me want to do the loom from scratch with aftermarket ecu even more, simple layout no immob no bullshit