ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to store car seats??

All the seats from my car are coming out when I fit the bucket seats. First time I've done this and I obviously want to look after the standard rs seats for in the future. They are in perfect condition.

No room to store in the house so they will be going in the garage we rent which is half a mile or so away. How should seats be stored in this environment which will be freezing? Rap them? In what? How to prevent mould?

Google search for 'how to store seats' just brings up a load of info regarding baby seats....

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
an easy and simple way, use black dustbin sacks and some packaging tape.
keep them air tight and you should be fine.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'll look after them for you, I'll put some legs on them and keep them in the dining room then give you them back when you want. I'm in Wigan frequently so could pick up and drop off :)

Ps, you should come to some meets, I'd like a good look around a 133, not seen one properly