ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to transfer songs from ipod to itunes library?? Help

clio 172 cup
Ok, ive bought an ipod classic off ebay with 4000 songs already on it, but when connected to itunes theyre not in my library. I purchased a single and it added to my library and i assumed it would add to my ipod but it didnt because my its not my itunes. How do i get round this problem? When i click 'manually manage music' it wants me to erase evrything from the ipod and add whats in the library (the 1 single i purchased) Have i error'ed in buying an ipod with tunes already on it?

If you really want 4000 of another persons songs, then you can get programs that will transfer them for you. Just Google for iPod to iTunes or something like that. There's hundreds of them.

But if you just want your own songs, plug it in and press restore. That will wipe it and let you sync it with your own music. You haven't lost the song you've bought because it's linked to your iTunes account.

clio 172 cup
obv i dont want all 4000 songs and 15 films but id like the majority of them in my library. There's a few vids on youtube but its along process, wasnt sure if there was a more simple solution. How do i use media monkey (idiots guide lol)