ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to waste money (taken from corsa c)

Just To Let You All Know....

I Have Orderd My Vxr... Hell Yeah

At A Cost Of £23,000.....

888 Racing Sorted Me Out Big Time.

Im Not Sure On Full Spec But I Told 888 Racing To Do Everything To It Possible, This Is The Rough Spec

Vxr Corsa D
18" Wheels
Full Leather
Climate Controll (i Think)
Re-map
Remus Exhaust
Ap Racing Breaks
Bilstine Racing Coilovers 30mm lower than standard vxr
1st In Stock Intercooler
+ More I Cant Remember Because Of The Excitement

Told Its Going To Be Around The 260bhp Mark Poss More

15 Weeks Is The Eta

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllll Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

http://corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=2811549

http://corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=2811549&postcount=83

23k G Wiz bud, hope ull be keeping that for some time hehe. For that money, theres some big power cars out there you could of had, like single turbo supras etc and r34s....

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm tempted to register just to call him a fricking idiot!

How to wave goodbye to thousands in a matter of months. Fair play to him though, his money and all that.

''its going to set me back 18k + insurence so about 21K probs''

plain stupidity, its becoming entertainment

Last edited:
  Coiley'd Clio PH2
tbh, i think my mate is worse than he is!

Took delivery of a brand new corsa vxr around a month ago, hes already stuck some neons on it, 2 fat white racing stripes and... wait for it....he has actually cut his backbox off with an angle grinder!
Only good thing he has done is add a bailey dumpvalve.

More money than sense!

Insurance is just shy of 5k aswell!

Golf R soon...
How to devalue a car before you have even driven it, mod it! Oh dear!

Two years down the line it will be worth circa £12k-£13k if he is lucky

Here is the depreciate values for this car:

untitled-3.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
lol, the list of cars for him are endless, P1, WR1, V6, etc etc, He could have bought an M3 and spent 4k on insurance!!! lol

Elise 111R
How to wave goodbye to thousands in a matter of months. Fair play to him though, his money and all that.

No my friend it'll be mearly minutes after collection....

I hope he's not financing this either as to go along with what others said it'll be worth max in 3 years time around 8 - 10k!!!!!

He could of had a Z4M Coupe for that price.....

I do think thou reading that thread it does smell a bit...... best thing he said which made me laugh

"Yer well my mates got a 3200 he's 20 and each tyre cost 1k!!.... so there"

Last edited:
  ph2 172 ff
23k = m3........r34......tvr....exige...:corsa<<<<<< nt even in the same league what an idiot, fair enough his car will be indivdual but at the end of the day it still just a corsa

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
He’s mad and obviously stupid.

You can get the similar spec upgrades less than £2k (Map, Brakes, exhaust).

Just shows how naive people can be and the lack of research people do when money is no problem.

A guy who spent similar money a few months back on vxronline was hit with the same “mug” comments on there too!

Last edited:
He’s mad and obviously stupid.

You can get the similar spec upgrades less than £2k (Map, Brakes, exhaust).

Just shows how naive people can be and the lack of research people do when money is no problem.

A guy who spent similar money a few months back on vxronline was hit with the same “mug” comments on there too!
Not read it all, I bet he has a massive loan out to buy it. Pillock.

I do love all the people quoting what second hand cars he could have got, obviously the kid wanted a NEW car