ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How

recently i have seen a super sweet 172 in aylesbury, looks wicked subtaly styled all colour coded, modded interior. and today i saw the driver

18 year old townie!!!!!! and i mean RUDE BOY, cap at stupid angle, driving like a tit, that poor poor car! how the hell did he get that?? and why has he not ordered every item from the E-tech catalogue??

my mate says hes a terrible driver as well, he can beat him in a race in his 306 1.6 xs

whos up for rescuing this poor car?

[Edited by mudflap boy on 26 March 2005 at 7:36pm]

dont get angry at me for my mates actions. he seems to race everything around town somehow. oh yeah forgot to mention he had a mk1 1.8 rsi and blew the engine up at 135mph somehow, and he also had a williams 2 which he tried to drift and hit a traffic island, then repaired it and blew up the gearbox trying to wheelspin

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I find it difficult to belive that anyone who has owned an Rsi,Williams and 172 can drive so badly it can get beaten by a 306 xs 1.6 :confused:

Your mate sounds a bit like a townie as well with his claims :D

there are a few look alikes about! also i no a chav exterminator :devilish: for hire LOL.....any good to u??

[Edited by pigme1000000 on 26 March 2005 at 10:47pm]

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Its probably one of those who has his parents pay for EVERYTHING! He will soon write it off.
I knew a kid up the road from me-woke up on his 18th to the sound of his dad sayin "Happy Birthday son, your present is sitting on the drive"
Only a BRAND new Porche Boxster convertable! He wrote it off within the next 6months so daddy bought him another.
SLAP ON THE WRIST!

[Edited by jph172 on 3/28/2005 10:35:03 AM]

133/225/CLS AMG

Does make you wonder how they afford these things when if they cant dress themselves or speak properly they are not gonna be able to get a decent enought job to pay for it themselves!!

Thats what rich mummies and daddies do for their kids. Can you imagine the insurance for that 18 year old on a Porche! Thats insane.

Yamaha R6

lol @ this whole topic.. Im guessing if hes messed up 2 slower cars then its odds on cap heads gonna fcuk this one up too.