ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HPI - Reversing into Me

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Can anyone do a quick check on a numberplate for me? I need to know as much info about the plate "KH 03 ZTR"

Some guy backed into me across from where I work, and two hairdressers who work outside the shop where it happened witnessed him reversing into the rear of my car.
I have the plate and that it is an old guy, but I need to goto the police I think?

Clio200 EDC Lux
Vehicle details
Manufacturer VAUXHALL
Model OMEGA CD AUTO
Body type 4 DOOR SALOON
Colour SILVER
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 21 August 2003
Number of previous owners 1

Cheers! I have been to the police station (only oposite me) and they are goign to do an accident book, and then go and have a chat with the guy and possible arrest him for leaving the scene of a crime! I said thats a bit harsh, dont you think! He's only an old guy, just want him to pay up for the work please! Needs a new bumper

MK2 Clio V6 255
Old people annoy me so much they go around bumping and pranging people and expect to get away with it.

He could of at least had the decentcy to leave his number.....If he even knew he,d hit you probaly oblivious to it.

Hope you get it sorted tho mate.;)

Dennis

I see it all the time across form me, where i work it's like gods waiting room, Bi-focal shop windows you know. Bumper cars across the road.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Yeah, laugh at old drivers, they are one of the two groups of road user who have lots of crashes. But the other group that has lots of crashes are people just like you. And when old drivers have crashes they're mostly panel damage. If they kill anyone its usually only themselves because they're so physically fragile and quite often have hearts attacks before, during or after the crash. But young males in performance cars, well, you kill themselves, you kill everyone else, they are the worst drivers on the road. You are the ones whose appalling driving has resulted in most of the restrictions and penalties everyone else has to put in place. They have to suffer them in an attempt to try to get you to drive sensibly. So remember that when you're laughing at old drivers because they have crashes they can't help because age has slowed them down and dimmed their vision. You lot have crashes you can help.

That said, yes old drivers do have stupid crashes. There was one just down the road from my places the other day. Old guy, backing out of his garage, thought he was pressing the brake, but he wasn't, he was pressing the accelerator, so the harder he tried to stop the car the faster it went. Out of his garage, down his drive, across the road, through his neighbors's garden, and into her living room. $70,000 damage to the house. Hope he had ffull car insurance.

Last edited:

Da

Less
Yeah, laugh at old drivers, they are one of the two groups of road user who have lots of crashes. But the other group that has lots of crashes are people just like you. And when old drivers have crashes they're mostly panel damage. If they kill anyone its usually only themselves because they're so physically fragile and quite often have hearts attacks before, during or after the crash. But young males in performance cars, well, you kill themselves, you kill everyone else, they are the worst drivers on the road. You are the ones whose appalling driving has resulted in most of the restrictions and penalties everyone else has to put in place. They have to suffer them in an attempt to try to get you to drive sensibly. So remember that when you're laughing at old drivers because they have crashes they can't help because age has slowed them down and dimmed their vision. You lot have crashes you can help.

Soap box anyone? :lolup: Very stereo-typical there! :nono: How old are you btw? *edit* 55 i see, typical!

Last edited:
Old people smell.

133/225/CLS AMG
Old people like this are so infuriating, probably doesn't value his car and thinks of it as something to get him 'from A to B' so doesn't understand the cost and inconvenience of bumping others cars.

Hope he gets screwed over by the insurance companies! ha fooking ha! :D

Old people like this are so infuriating, probably doesn't value his car and thinks of it as something to get him 'from A to B' so doesn't understand the cost and inconvenience of bumping others cars.

Ha, ha, ha.

I don't get screwed by the insurance companies because I've grown up and I drive like a grownup.

Isn't it infurating.

Ha, ha, ha.

I don't get screwed by the insurance companies because I've grown up and I drive like a grownup.

Isn't it infurating.
No, you're still getting screwed regardless. Don't forget major factors in insurance include location;). I should know; I live in Leeds - car crime capital of England (not sure about Britain/UK).

But young males in performance cars, well, you kill themselves, you kill everyone else, they are the worst drivers on the road.

Good job we've all got Clio's then and not PERFORMANCE cars :rasp:

Oh, so people in this forum bought their Clio SPORTs for the climate control and the leather seats?

Last edited:
I bought the full-fat RenaultSPORT Clio for the CC and half-leather seats. I'm sure a few other RenaultSPORT Clio owners did too. Not sure about Renault Clio Sport owners though.

That said, yes old drivers do have stupid crashes. There was one just down the road from my places the other day. Old guy, backing out of his garage, thought he was pressing the brake, but he wasn't, he was pressing the accelerator, so the harder he tried to stop the car the faster it went. Out of his garage, down his drive, across the road, through his neighbors's garden, and into her living room. $70,000 damage to the house. Hope he had ffull car insurance.

Very well said.