ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Desire or Xperia x10?

Am due an upgrade on my tmobile contract want one of the above just not sure which one to get!! Anyone experience with either? Ta

I would probably be more tempted by the Desire due to SE's track record of not building phones properly at the moment. The Xperia does like rather nice though but might be a little bit too flashy on the software front. Seems on the videos it has a little bit of lag when using it even with the Snapdragon processor.

Just a heads up on the Desire with T-Mob we got an email through today saying that it had failed the software testing and launch has been delayed until after Easter weekend.

Clio 182
Carphone Warehouse are selling the desire on tmob right now. spent the day with the desire today, fantastic phone!

Have ordered the desire, too many question marks over the x10's software reliability and tmobiles ability to release the android 2 update when sony finally upgrade it!!!

Weeman sucks ****
wait and get the legend. i had a play with one at MWC in feb, nice phone.

DSC02624.jpg

DSC02625.jpg

DSC02627.jpg

DSC02628.jpg

DSC02629.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
I've ordered the X10 today, have been waiting months for this phone. Damn Easter, I want it NOW, but have to wait til Tuesday.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I got a HTC Desire on Friday and WOW! what a phone......and was told to avoid the X10 problem central according to a friend i know in the T-Mobile shop.

Formally Clio 182
Android phones are the way to go (unless you are an apple fanboy).

Although both use Android, I find the HTC much nicer to use.

Nissan Jewk
Stocks on Desire on T-Mob are limited for the next few weeks as HTC bodged up deliveries!

Got mine over weekend and love it!! Fast as fook and App store is good too will definately recommend!! Also heard how slow x10 is off a tmobile rep, but this could be fixed when it eventually gets released!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to having a play with the legend!

They really have stepped up their game imo.

I've just upgraded my e71 to a desire. My shortlist was iphone, x10 or the desire. Played for with the x10 in the orange shop and it was slow.

Reminded me of my t68i (last se phone), flash, offers loads, but not upto the job.

Couldnt justify becoming an apple fanboi, plus I got the disire for £10 per month on t-mobile.

Roll on Tuesday!

Fvckers, should have gone to a shop to get it. T-mobile are out of stock and dont know when they are getting some in :-(

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I've just upgraded my e71 to a desire. My shortlist was iphone, x10 or the desire. Played for with the x10 in the orange shop and it was slow.

Reminded me of my t68i (last se phone), flash, offers loads, but not upto the job.

Couldnt justify becoming an apple fanboi, plus I got the disire for £10 per month on t-mobile.

Roll on Tuesday!

Got a link for the £10 month deal please?

Clio 182
Either of those or perhaps just a lie.... Orange however are paying me to have an iPhone.....that's the truth* i swear :)

*Not really, im a fcuking liar.

Got a link for the £10 month deal please?

Just checked dude. Its gone from their website. Try ringing them about it. It was £10 for 100 mins, (100 texts), unlimited internet (3gb) and free unlimited text bolt on thing. I personally use my work phone for calls and my personal mob for internet so I should be quids in.

must be a million month contract or paid £200+ for the phone

£164.00

But £164 + (24*2) = £404, still the cheepest I could have it over 2 years. I'll buy the contract out at 18 months to upgrade.