ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC EVO

SLK 350
Was just reading that Sprint are launching it in the US on June 4th. The spec looks awesome tbh, certainly be waiting to see about a UK launch before commiting to the next iPhone.

On my iPhone so CBA digging out specs, but Google it :)

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Its a shame we wont ever see it on our shores :'(. That being said, wait until HTC announce the HD3. I bet that will either have a 1.2ghz or 1.5ghz snapdragon processor and at least a 1gb of ram ;).

TBH the handsets can keep on getting better but I still wont be happy untill we see the next proper release of android.

Google streetview turn by turn navigation FTW!

ITB'd MK1
Its a shame we wont ever see it on our shores :'(. That being said, wait until HTC announce the HD3. I bet that will either have a 1.2ghz or 1.5ghz snapdragon processor and at least a 1gb of ram ;).

the snapdragon in the desire is already a 1.3gzh processor, underclocked to 1ghz

Revels Mum & Sister
the snapdragon in the desire is already a 1.3gzh processor, underclocked to 1ghz

I thought that was a rumour. Due to the below

Qualcomm expects to launch two products in 2010[14]:
8X50A: 1.3 GHz; 45 nanometer technology; available in endproducts at the end of 2010
8X72: dual-core, each core clocked at 1.5 GHz; capable of decoding 1080p

Revels Mum & Sister
It's not just that as it's both 3G and 4G, it's because its a CDMA handset and not GSM so it won't work in this country full stop.

Your right I thought it was GSM not CDMA. They could put a GSM radio in but there is no point I guess with the Desire.