ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC One X 4.2.2 Update

Just a heads up for anyone who owns the HTC One X like myself,

Settings > About > System Updates > Check Now.

Andriod update to 4.2.2, and Sense 5, to bring it all in line with the HTC One. Updates your homepage to blinkfeed too!

Nothing for mine :dapprove:

Updates are released by the network operator too, who you with?

Yeah I saw HTC on facebook say they were rolling it out as of today to unbranded handsets.

I'm with EE/ Orange. Didn't expect it to be available, but it was there straight away, they usually delay it!

GSXR + KDX220
Its available on vodafone now by the looks of it, although I'll have to wait to use work's WiFi tomorrow ;)

It was handy timing for me, I just got mine back from the insurer after actually managing to smash the Gorilla Glass screen!

Feels like a fresh handset now (since they unfortunately) wiped it.

When you get it, you'll love it. I wasnt keen on the idea blinkfeed a few months ago - Loved it with in minutes.

This is what mine Currently looks like after the update:

Screenshot_2013-08-27-22-44-27[1].jpg Screenshot_2013-08-27-22-44-56[1].jpg

Blinkfeed? :eek:

Windows-8-type tiles. You select a bunch of sources, and it produces a feed for your home screen. (my picture on the right)

So, I picked: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Trending Topics, The Guardian, Vice, Motorsport, Technology, etc. etc. Keeps a running feed, really growing to like it!