ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Htc Touch HD or Htc Touch Diamond??

172beast

I switched back to the latest Europe ROM just now lol mighty rom didn't seem to run properly.

Just read that the SMS thread thing costs more? Is this true for Orange? I thought it was just a software thing not chargeable???

DMS

A thirsty 172
I switched back to the latest Europe ROM just now lol mighty rom didn't seem to run properly.

Just read that the SMS thread thing costs more? Is this true for Orange? I thought it was just a software thing not chargeable???

Completely untrue.
Threaded SMS messages is a feature of Windows Mobile 6.1.
All it does is looks at messages between you and a contact in the inbox and outbox, looks at the timestamps, and compiles them into a chronological order so that you can see the whole conversation. As far as the mobile phone network operator is concerned, each message is just a text message. There's nothing different about it. You get charged at your standard message rate each time you send one message.