ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hunky..

R.I.P 182
Thanks guys!!! Filled her up today and rather amazed it took about 35 quid to fill from the last line, much better than 55 for the mini (although i know it wont last as long!!) I absolutely love the looks she's getting and had the cruise control on today for a minute to try which is pretty strange but i like it!! Good for motorway driving :D

So So pleased with it, very pretty :) Just awaiting the next meet!!

I still would like to chip her very much though :eek:

M

mini-valver

PM PMurray off here. s**t hot at mapping, much better than a 'superchip' jobbie.

If you plan on putting an exhaust/induction kit etc on it though I would do that first before remapping it.

R.I.P 182
Not sure though if i'm honest about exhaust, excuse me if i sound naive as im unsure of the layout of the cars underpassage lol!! But is it not more expensive for the dual exhaust? I want it to sound more rumbly but i like the way the exhausts look on it standard, any way of making it sound more "hard" at idle?? (as in a nice deep purr!!)

Id like an induction kit before the mapping though as its abit cheaper :eek:

M

mini-valver

I'd wait for the standard exhaust to fall off first TBH, It wont be long, lol. Depends what you want to spend as to what you can get really.....

You could always have the middle box taken out of the standard sytem for cheapness and a deeper tone.

Mini Cooper S sport
Hehehe I knew once you had your heart set on one, it wouldn't be long!! Absolutely stunning..and funnily enough looks just like mine! I think it looks much better without the stripes though.

Drive it carefully, speed demon ;)

I don't think we'll be RB 182 twins for long though, I have my heart set on an R26...in liquid yellow or white.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yay u got 1 donna!

get the stripes, i dont care what others say... its not a racing blue without the stripes :p

enjoy xx

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Lovely car Donna. Glad to see you finally came your senses and got a Clio, I doubt you'll regret it. Beautiful colour. Well done. :D

R.I.P 182
I will :) I love her very much lol :) Love the fact its nippy accelerating, and it gets hot inside easilly with the climate control, yay! Used cruise control now too and i love the radio joystick thing (i'm easilly amused!!) Bring on a meet when im off work!!!! :eek:

renaultsport 182
This is Hunky!!

Shes my gorge 182 in racing blue!! Unfortunately didnt get stripes but shes in top condition, so clean inside and out, only done 5k which is lovely and it drives amazingly!! Engine is immaculate and it sounds lush! Paintwork is also top quality, and i love the fact its nice and nippy!

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

babyblue.jpg

For all those about to shout at me for finance thing, my mums already done that ;) But i came into abit of money an managed to get the car for even less, which means payments are literally the same as the mini :)

She's boooooooooootiful and love her very very much... Wll take better pics later!

Anyone with a CS sticker going spare gimme a PM lol! Also after the racing stripes pleeeeeeeeeeease ;) (and someone to put them on :eek:)

Don :D xxxx

i want a cs sticker too