ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hunter tracking West Midlands

LY Megane R26
Try this website dude - www.alignmycar.co.uk
that tells you all the places with the hunter alignment systems. Although some may not be on there, just car clinic by long shoot used to be on there but they dropped off the site about 3 or 4 month ago but they will more than likely still have the equipment. Also paynes of Hinckley are on there.

I think Fred uses protyre in Warwick though if I remember right? And sends most people there.

I was speaking to Adam about tracking a little while back and he mentioned ats tamworth had some good equipment, I still need to get mine checked though, just got some camber bolts too :)

WRX
As Chris says Razzler, I use ATS Tamworth. Probably are some closer to us but they always looked after me well, when I lived that way.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
They are really shite, before I knew this forum' I went there for a tracking aalign came back with on almost off inner tie rod and the steering wheel miles off from straight ahead.

Lionel Richie
We use kwikfit over the road from the workshop, the guy who does it is very good and so it the machine! £40K and the best bit is it tells you if the steering wheel is in the centre or not!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
We use kwikfit over the road from the workshop, the guy who does it is very good and so it the machine! £40K and the best bit is it tells you if the steering wheel is in the centre or not!

Can vouch for this as Fred sent me over there before, top bloke and didn't cost much either

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
How much do they charge? I need my camber doing as we'll so my dci stops eating the tyres outside treads lol
Kwikfit near me is full of tards so I'm not going there

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I think it was 10 or 20 quid. Can do camber too. They use the hawk eye system worth a visit mate

182 FF
Kwik fit in Stoke did my mates Mk1 focus RS, did a top job, but only do factory settings and its £45, may as well go and get it done at ABP properly for £70 thinking about it...

Last edited: