ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hypothetical - Z4 Vs 182

Mondeo STTDCI

Right, was at gym and saw a right poser of a bloke park up in his Z4. He deliberately parked RIGHT outside the gym windows so EVERYONE could see.

I THINK I saw a badge on the wing saying "2.2" so that would be the variant but I have searched the net and its only come up with 2.5 and 3.0 so I would guess its 2.5 if they are indeed the only 2 variants.

how would a 182 get on against it?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

2.2, easy win 2.5, win(just), 3.0 Lose

[Edited by Tomclio182 on 16 June 2004 at 4:56pm]

Mondeo STTDCI

SO there is a 2.2 variant and I read it correctly! Just gotta time my exit to coincide with his a whip his ass!

*when the 182 has been delivered.

What are you going to do? Challenge him to a dual? Have you a small dick? Just let it go..plenty of t**sers around.

Perhaps instead a muffled snigger everytime you walk past his car..maybe twirl your keys around your little finger at the same time..

-Rob

people like that think theyve got the best car on the road just cos it has the bmw badge. Most of them only drive them for the image.

To be honest the image of driving like a tw*t, not have indicators installed as standard and being a fat german tank doesnt impress me.

Mondeo STTDCI

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 16 June 2004

What are you going to do? Challenge him to a dual? Have you a small dick? Just let it go..plenty of t**sers around.

Perhaps instead a muffled snigger everytime you walk past his car..maybe twirl your keys around your little finger at the same time..

-Rob

LOL! Sounds very gay!

Only wondered as a little "putting him in his place" wouldnt go amiss. You know the type...sunglasses, smug expression....same old

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

hmm, i thought the 3.0i was 0-60 in 5.7s or something?

if the 2.5i is about 6.5s to 60 then the 182 will struggle a bit?

wot r the stats for the 182?