ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am back after an 8 year absence

Clio sport 182 black
hello everybody,
I first had a Clio sport 172 cup back in 2003, only had her 6 months and I unfortunately rolled her and the damage was quite extensive, so she was wrote off. All I received was a bruised shin and dented pride :eek:
From then I have 3 honda civic type r's (all ep3's), astra vxr, impreza sti 2003, fto, fiesta zetec s, fiesta st and a little punto.
The latest car (The impreza) has just been sold as it was way too expensive for me. However, I'd always wanted one and just to say been there down that is what I want. Maybe a sign of me growing up too, nah not really ;)
I was looking a sporty car under 5k with loads of toys and the clio sport seemed to be the only real obvious choice.
So I have managed to pick myself up one in black, 182 and full fat and black wheels with 43k on the clock for £4200 and FSH. I guess she might seem abit slow to a 300 bhp impreza but the 35mpg sold it to me really. I was getting 17mpg on the impreza.

Pick her up this Saturday or bank holiday Monday :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome back to ownership mate. I'm sure you're excited to get back behind the wheel of one.

Were you on the forum before?