ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am back & Looking for my next Clio

So I am back after 3 years away from Clios and what a long 3 years it has been.

I am currently on the lookout for a
PH2 Clio 182
With Low Miles & FSH

I have been looking now for around 2 months and I must say there have been a few that looked ok but either they are the otherside of the country to me and are gone by the time i contact them or people want way too much money :(

I am looking at spending around 2-3K for the right car but my god that car is hard to find.

My only asks is that its not silver, has less that 70k and fsh or close.

Anybody else looking or know of anyone selling?

Attachments

• 14046548427_be16f6992a_c.jpg
    14046548427_be16f6992a_c.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 108

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There is a nice black one on the Renault cars parts for sale page.

I have an 05 BG 182 on 78k with FSH I'm debating selling.
Factory recaros, H&R coilovers, yozza exhaust, solid mounts and a few more bits
Belts done at birchdown in August last year

I see you're 250+ miles from me though boo

I have an 05 BG 182 on 78k with FSH I'm debating selling.
Factory recaros, H&R coilovers, yozza exhaust, solid mounts and a few more bits
Belts done at birchdown in August last year

I see you're 250+ miles from me though boo
If only it had 10k fewer miles and you were more like 100 miles away Id be more that interested :(

If only it had 10k fewer miles and you were more like 100 miles away Id be more that interested 😧
Why the 70k limit out of interest? These are at the age you should be buying on condition not mileage IMO, you could have far more problems with a 50k example that's not been looked after vs a 90k that's has regular services and use.

That bg would be a great buy
I bloody love it but I've got an inch for a 6pot BMW, may end up keeping it.

I've actually just sold a bmw 330 lol

The 70k limit is because i plan on keeping it for quite a few years and I dont do much millage so if I get one with less than 70k in 5 years times it will still be less than 100k on it, id prefer one with around 60k but its proving hard to find

That is my problem, although i have found one with 59k, full renault service history, just had cambelt done, mot history looks good but seller is too busy to send me more photos at the moment before i make a 200mile round trip to view.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I've actually just sold a bmw 330 lol

The 70k limit is because i plan on keeping it for quite a few years and I dont do much millage so if I get one with less than 70k in 5 years times it will still be less than 100k on it, id prefer one with around 60k but its proving hard to find

That is my problem, although i have found one with 59k, full renault service history, just had cambelt done, mot history looks good but seller is too busy to send me more photos at the moment before i make a 200mile round trip to view.
Where is it at? Maybe someone local could go have a quick look at it for you?

danterzza

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
If only it had 10k fewer miles and you were more like 100 miles away Id be more that interested 😧

Seems bonkers to dismiss a car just because of a few extra miles.

These extra miles might have been driven with care and loads of services, while a low mileage one might have been ragged to death with no services thats bolloxed. You will never know till you go and have a look.

Also you cant expect your ideal car to be on your doorstep, I travelled derby to bournemouth and back to pick my trophy up, all part of the adventure.

Seems bonkers to dismiss a car just because of a few extra miles.

These extra miles might have been driven with care and loads of services, while a low mileage one might have been ragged to death with no services thats bolloxed. You will never know till you go and have a look.

Also you cant expect your ideal car to be on your doorstep, I travelled derby to bournemouth and back to pick my trophy up, all part of the adventure.
You see thats my problem, I refuse to buy a lower mileage one that has no service history, theres loads around under 70k with hardly any service but your right id be mad to buy one of those.
I'm not dismissing, if I find one on 80k that has full service history and is a bargain id snap their hand off.