ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I can’t believe this!

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Re-sprayed clio has been on the road just 1 week, looking fabulous in williams blue with a valver front end and blacked out windows.

Low and behold someone i knew from work, but arent great friends with was pissed, decided to dive out in front of me, and preceded to literally walk across my bonnet.

Theres now a massive dent on otherwise perfect bodywork. The other problem is, this lads brother is head of all the clubs doorman round here, so not really to be messed with.

I cant believe how someone can do this considering all the effort thats gone into this :(:mad:

Went to the police but they cant really do nothing. & if they could id probably get my legs broken anyway.

Im absolutely livid, shouldve run the b**tard over.

Does anyone know of one of those places where they say they can knock dents out to perfection? Saw one tested in a magazine a while ago but cant find the mag it was in.

Gersh!

What to do........i suggest become a stalker and kill each one when they are alone in one night, then there is no evidence....they jsut *poof* dissapear!