ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I can get a new tele for free, which you think is best?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This isn't going to help but iirc, I hve never seen a 'David' on the forum. That a recent name change?? Seeing as you've been on here longer than I have?!

He's been David for years and years! Lol.

And how do you need help? 55" is the obvious choice. Bigger = better.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've got a kdl 40w4000 - fantastic with blu rays - the v is older.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Actually I changed my name before Tom changed his and mcbunny came from dog maul! Haha.

Yeah 55 is tempting avforum lad reckons keep the panny! Thanks lads. (had a 2000 w series not bad a few years ago)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Got a 40W3000 here and it is excellent. Pretty sure the V and W are the same panel, just one has a glossy surround and the other has a matte one.

If we needed a new TV i'd buy the newer model in a heartbeat :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh forgot to mention the plasma is the 50" version :/

i think i might get the 55 and fleabay it tbh don't know what else to do with it, read reviews and stuff and it's not as good as the panny overall. /angry

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I've got the 40v4000, was the model down from the w4000, a couple years old now but IMO it's great with sky hd, blu ray, ps3, basically any hd content, 1080p/24 too but lacks definition with regular sky and tv tuner, and is poor for SD sports. It's 50hz IIRC whereas the w4000 was 100.

Not to sure on the other two but I'd rather keep the plasma IMO. Flog the 55" Sony.