ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I can't believe how rare my car was!

Clio 172 mk2
I didn't know there was any Monaco 182s!

Seen one Monaco 172 out and about but that's about it...neer seen any liquid yellow 182s out on the road though.

VRS
I didn't know there was any Monaco 182s!

Seen one Monaco 172 out and about but that's about it...neer seen any liquid yellow 182s out on the road though.

there aint any monaco 182's but there are petrol blues :D the petrol blues were an id colour and have a kind of bronzey flip to them

racing blue 182
That means then, that of the 433 Racing Blue Clio 18's made, i have one of a limited 64 which had the racing stripes as standard, tie that in with the cup suspension, then the cup spoiler packs, then were into the 40's.

Mint.. :)

ive got one of them now!:D

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I've got a monaco blue 172, it was the nicest colour in the brochure at the dealers when I was deciding imho!

Never seen another one on the road though.

bg182ff
Well i know this is a old thread now but i have 1 of only 22 pearl black 172's with the factory fitted sat nav's registered in the uk!!! Does any one else on cliosport have one the same?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I seem to see a lot of Monacos about.

Does the heritage centre take into account imports??

My Sunflower is 1 of 31. Love it ;)

Been having a look on the Renault website and just found out how rare my old car was ...I'm sad now! :(

There were only 17 flame red phase 2 172's made with sat nav! ...and I sold one of them!
Back to the thread OP... I used to own a Ph2 Flamer with Sat Nav. Absolutely adored that car and did really regret selling it.
(Sat nav blew up on it though LOL. Renault wanted £1500 for a replacement)

www.renparts.co.uk
In our time as cliospares / renparts we have broken 2 sunflowers and saved 2 by putting them back on the road! :)

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
I'd say the number of Phase 1's is deifnately steadily reducing, everytime i go on ebay or the classifieds on here there is one being broken for spares - suppose its the fact that if the cambelt is due or has gone there often worth more in spares....and not to forget they are 12 yrs old now....

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
The factory satnav in Renaults are crap. It's TomTom Carminat and takes ages to program. It's not touch screen so you have to use a remote control. I have it in my Trafic Sport and hate it. I prefer Garmin.

Nissan 350Z
I'd say the number of Phase 1's is deifnately steadily reducing, everytime i go on ebay or the classifieds on here there is one being broken for spares - suppose its the fact that if the cambelt is due or has gone there often worth more in spares....and not to forget they are 12 yrs old now....

Must admit, if I'd realised the extent of how much my Phase 1 was due to cost me (extensive repairs needed), when I bought it, I'd probably have got rid straight away.

As it is, the damage is done now, and I've saved this one, for now.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The factory satnav in Renaults are crap. It's TomTom Carminat and takes ages to program. It's not touch screen so you have to use a remote control. I have it in my Trafic Sport and hate it. I prefer Garmin.

Philips/VDO made the system in the 172 and 182.