ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Didn’t Buy the 182 Chaps........

I got Satin Silver mate. I drove the 182 and it was just as quick upto 100 mph but didnt look as nice IMO.

CTR is lovelly to sit in too.

Mondeo STTDCI

Loving that GIF!

Glad you got the CTR...thats just one less 182 on the roads!

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Yeah in Sheffield I have lost count of the amount of Renault sport Clios I see, I only post a spotted now if its some nice chick or had a sticker, didnt seem like there was any where near this amount 8 months ago.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by dailyd on 09 August 2004

Yeah in Sheffield I have lost count of the amount of Renault sport Clios I see, I only post a spotted now if its some nice chick or had a sticker, didnt seem like there was any where near this amount 8 months ago.
Seems to be a regional thing. There are waaay more CTRs where I live/drive than there are RS Clios.....

Mondeo STTDCI

Quote: Originally posted by dailyd on 09 August 2004

Down here (Essex) hardly ever see a Renaultsport model. CTRs all over the shop though!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Ralphy_VTS on 09 August 2004

That VTEC kick is awesome!
Nah, its not as good as it was on the older cars, but there is a lot more low down grunt in comparison.

With a couple of basic mods (i.e. zorst & filter) youll get more of a kick though! :cool:

I drove a modified Civic today, not some bolt on job, properly set up, like the B class of the Touring Cars they had a couple of years a go.

Very good! Standard car is poo IMHO but those double wishbones at the back means when it comes to racing theres a lot more potential than the Clio. Might get one.

-Rob

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Ralphy_VTS on 09 August 2004

Was never going to buy black again, cant keep it clean.
My CTR is Nighthawk Black, looks amazing when clean and its pearl so has cool sparkly bits in the paint...

Gets dirty in the blink of an eye! :sick:

clio 182

hmmm im from sheffield i think there are more ctr,s than 182,s i havnt seen that many to be honest nice to see there are some sheff lads on here though

Titanium 182

you dont the right thing mate! nice one

i want 1 in that colour just dont fancy the debt

clio 182

no mods pal bought an import not done any mods yet dont hav the equipment to post any pics yet m8 wot do i need to do this btw?

clio 182

yeah i shouldve done that but too impatient im afraid mines only done 1000 miles still like new wot colour you gone 4 ive got silver its mint