ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I dislike Pheasants....

BG182FF
No it was definately dead, pretty sure he said his mate behind in a williams run over its head as they left lol.

I know it did alot of damage!

PMSL. I bowled one in an old gti-6, quick reactions and a well aimed tyre meant i only broke a piece off the wheelarch liner

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
  Clio 172 "Ruby"
Gutted for you dude! I bloody hate pheasants too. One made a bit of a mess on my mates V6 as well :(

Pmsl I remember that was behind ash when he hit it, I though they an spilt a feather pillow I got showerd with them lol

RB 182
Hard things they are....I hit one in the RB, front bumper still sports the crack....the speed I was going I expected the fog light the lot to be gone....guess I hit it on the hard part of the bumper.

Fiesta ST-2
I hit one at 20mph. Was going 60mph, saw it early, slowed down, it hardly moved, and I later discovered it had shat all over my white turini.

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
When i was in germany in november i was tonking down the autobahn at 130/140mph (all legal before some clown comments) and a bloody falcon/ eagle thing swopped down caught a mouse from the central reservation and as it started to fly off i just caught it on the corner of the roof !! the bloody mess it made was unreal it looked like i had hit a cow ! and it left two dents in my roof great !!

Hit one last year, must have been doing 70mph. Smashed my splitter to bits and ripped the drivers side fog light out and was scraping the road hanging from its wires. no damage to bumper thankfully.

FF 182
Remember hitting one a couple of years ago travelling to Innerleithen in my ex works VW Transporter. Probably doing 50-60 and spotted it ahead on the road. The stupid fecker decided to take off and i hit it smack bang on the front grill. Both headlights hanging out, metal grill bent inwards, plastic part of grill smashed to bits and egg yolk on the bonnet and windscreen. Looking at the van you would of thought i'd hit something bigger. They are armour plated for sure. Needless to say my ex gaffer wasn't impressed:mad: