ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i drove it like i stole it !

proton compact 1.3 GLi
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

twisted chasis
twisted subframe
snapped wishbone + front arm few other bits fcuked

gunna break it !
a mk3 1.2 TCE is on the playing cards​

proton compact 1.3 GLi
used to have foxys rear springs on so no passangers allowed, took them off bout 2 weeks ago, had a few mates in the back (driving like a c**t) lost the back end on a wet roundabout just caught the barrier but there was a stone kerb on the kerb that took the back spokes off!

used to have foxys rear springs on so no passangers allowed, took them off bout 2 weeks ago, had a few mates in the back (driving like a c**t) lost the back end on a wet roundabout just caught the barrier but there was a stone kerb on the kerb that took the back spokes off!

Auto Response :

This post is being forwarded to South Wales Police.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Ouch. I would have thought the weight of your passengers would have kept the car pretty controllable?

Revels...You read my mind!!!!! FFS I'm too slow. Hedluu (sp) are onto you...

I know the OP has been driving like a bellend, but h'actually he's gained a bit of respsect.

I've seen pics from dozens of crashes on here over the years. Very very rarely does someone stand up and admit it was their fault. Its usually "oil" or blaming the roads with leaves/wet or some crap. Then you get "I was doing 22 in a 60 and the back end stepped out"

We've all driven too fast at times, we were just lucky enough it didn't result in us writing our cars off and had it happened, most people wouldn't be admitting it was completely their fault.

So fair play. You're still a clownshoe, but at least your a man clownshoe. Get it stripped, sold, buy something else and calm down.

Mondeo TDCI 130
I know the OP has been driving like a bellend, but h'actually he's gained a bit of respsect.

I've seen pics from dozens of crashes on here over the years. Very very rarely does someone stand up and admit it was their fault. Its usually "oil" or blaming the roads with leaves/wet or some crap. Then you get "I was doing 22 in a 60 and the back end stepped out"

We've all driven too fast at times, we were just lucky enough it didn't result in us writing our cars off and had it happened, most people wouldn't be admitting it was completely their fault.

So fair play. You're still a clownshoe, but at least your a man clownshoe. Get it stripped, sold, buy something else and calm down.

True, he admits to driving beyond his ability, and has been unlucky.

I came past a crashed golf on the road today, had to tow it out of the way with a transit, he obviously thought he was seb loeb and clearly wasnt, the transporter he had totalled confirmed this!!!

If we are honest, most of us have done it?

proton compact 1.3 GLi
So fair play. You're still a clownshoe, but at least your a man clownshoe. Get it stripped, sold, buy something else and calm down.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly. time to calm done a bit ... could of so easily killed a mate or an inocent person. just glad no1 was hurts tbh

feel like a prick now ... expensive lesson but a lesson none the less

Evo 8 MR
Seriously though how do you even get to a speed fast enough to lose control in a 1.2 carrying 3 fat jabbers?